there are no v3s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchiheaven

Reaction score
there are no v3s all tamagotchis calimed to be v3s are v2!!! so stop taking about it. Bandi hasnt said anything about v3s.

there are Version 3's because i have 1 and it is way different 2 my Version 2 and Bondai arent the only Tamagotchi people so there are VERSION 3'S :rolleyes:

Bandai, are the origional Tamagotchi makers. All other products claiming to be a "version 3" are either made by a different company. or it is a scam. Bandi has released a new Tamagotchi, its not called a version 3. And I dont think its being released in US/Australia..

//Haze

There actually is v3s but they have not said they have it because they do not want all the tamagotchis sold out at astore right? So go to https://ebay.com and put tamagotchi in the search button and then keep scrolling down you will find it good luck!

Yeah.. Ever thought thats a scam.. Trust me, if Bandai released a v3. They'd advertise it, They'd most probably tell admin here, who'd tell everyone here etc, and they'd advertise heaps!

Currently.. A v3 has not been released from Bandai.

//haze

There is a Version 3 on ebay its designs are way different and more cool I looked it up and it says they exist

ALL THINGS SAYING THEY ARE TAMAGOTCHI V3s ARE NOT REAL. ALL OTHERS ARE NOT ORIGINAL REAL TAMAGOTCHIS BY BANDAI. ONLY THOSE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED REAL TAMAGOTCHIS. THEY ARE FAKES. And even if you do buy one, it's probably just a shell, no wiring. Or faulty and easily breakable. Thankyou.

And there are no v3s in Japan either. There are no more remakes og Connection/Connextion/Plus out. There are more tamagotchis in Japan however. BUT THEY ARE NOT V3S. They ae things like Entama, Akai, Deka, and other Tamagotchis. In fact, the first two I mentioned might never come out in the US at all, because they connect to cell-phones and american cells cannot support this feature.

So stop with the v3s, please?

OMG someone said they have one and its definitley not just a shell!!!!!! And there are some on Ebay that if you click the link it will send you to a fake thing that's the incredibles toy l;ooking thing that they say is a "tamagotchi new toy" and it can be deceiving if there's no picture so unless you have clicked the link, things on Ebay advertised as "tamagotchis" or "new tamagotchi toy" can be scams!

So they could be scams if it says "v3" i have even seen "v4"s and "v5"s that could be scams although i never looked to see if they were scams...

Roar the Tiger-What is Bandai's e-mail address? I need to clarify something for my friends. They are not allowed on the Internet. Could you please help me with that? :furawatchi:

Another thing, www.tamatown.com does not exist. Funny. I officialy belive V3's are fake. That could change with proof of a REAL V3. (other than entamas ect.) That is fake packaging. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back