There is a boy i like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samizer0313

Reaction score
I like a boy in my 7th period reading class, newspaper, and yearbook. I need invice. We are friends.

OK. I like a guy too, and this is what I do to get his attention, and good stuff happens after that.

I take out my notebook, draw something extremely random (last drawing was a fat squirrel with a muffin), and I go up to him, and say "Oh my god. Look what I drew. It's *whatever it is*." That usually gets his attention, and we get a good conversation going a times. For a bunch of other girls, this has done good for them too.

Well, that's how to get their attention. With other junk, I have no clue how to deal with that stuff.

NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.: I already know him some we usaully talk in the lunch line

Squidward is Cool: I might be able to do that after school every wednesday.

-samizer0313

And one more thing I think he likes me because when I was in yearbook meeting I was sitting at an empty table and he sat there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many crush topics..

x. Pass notes.

x. If you have his number/email make up a random excues to talk to him eventually make it kinda come up in a convo.

x. Try to get a good friend to find out if he likes you back.

Finally if you think he likes you and your ready ask him.

Hope I helped// :furawatchi:

Great Advice people. I want some one to close this topic no one is worth posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back