there is a boy in my class that i like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
There is a boy in my class that I really want to be friends with, but in my class boys and girls are not friends. He is really funny and i'm always talking to him between classes *we sit next to eachother* but he doesn't know I really want to be friends.What should I do?

Here is an example of how awesome he is *I will call him A*

Class:*everyone is talking*

A:*waves arms and says* silence fools

and then everyone went quite.lol it might not seem funny but it was hilarious when you were actually there

He is really smart

he doesnt make fun of girls parts

and he doesnt make fun of you.

Should i just keep talking to him when i can or actually tell him i want to be friends?I really need any advice i can get! plus , i f your a boy please tell me how you would react if a girl said to you she wanted to be friends.Thanks for the help ^_^

Speak to him, have a good laugh and then say 'We need to hang with each other one day' and then carry on talking about whatever. It might work if you keep mentioning it to him.

^ Yeah. This one person kept saying we should hang out when I talk to him on MSN xD But he's going into high school next year, and I'm not D:

^ Yeah. This one person kept saying we should hang out when I talk to him on MSN xD But he's going into high school next year, and I'm not D:
Do you know that person? I'm feeling a sense of child abuse... kidnapping... stuff like that >w<

If he talks to you, and you talk to him then who's to say he doesn't already consider you 2 to be friends?
Couldn't word it better myself. If you guys already get along so well and talk a lot and such, how are you guys not friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back