there is something wrong with 2 of my tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafana

Reaction score
so i was trying to get a good matchmaker partner for my v4. but once i got these lines and dots, then i had to reset... the next few times i had still gotten dots on first try. then once the matchmaker took a kid character and the actually had babies... eww...

then i was connecting my v3's together, and like always, the battery ran out on the zebra one. so i was lazy and didnt reset it(thats what i usually do when the battery runs out, then when the screen goes blank i actually change battery) until about a day.. a bit less... so then i reset it today, and i was seeing how old it was to knwo when it should change again, and it said 51!?!?!? it is only a kid... how'd it get to be 51?? o.o so now will the age ever be normal again? i did try resetting it... but the battery ran out again... so im gonna see it i reset it tomorrow it the agr changes...

strangley i couldnt find it.. ill look again... i bought the v4 at zellers, and the v3 on ebay.

Maybe you tamagotchi has some glitches. Let's look at all the possible glitches and problems, shall we?

Maybe you hit something while putting the battery in?

Have you dropped it recently?

Well you said one was from Ebay so it could have easily been a knock off or had some bad glitches when the seller sold it to you.

Thats some of the things I could think of so I will do some more research.

-Sp238

maybe... my little sister was playing with it i think.. who knows what she could have done wih it... o.o

where did u buy it at? or u could send it out 4 that tama redemtion think idk! lol. good luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back