There is this one item in tamatown......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]In Music City there is this item called turkey dinner...its not a monthly gift and its not a item in the store![/SIZE]I have it cuz it was a present but I really dont know how to get it. Plz Help!
Turkery Dinner is a monthly gift you get from Memepapatchi at November. ;)

Yep that's true what ,memetchi <3 said. But what about Eiffel Tower? What item is it? I haven't get it as a donation gift and I haven't bought it at the shop. How to get that item? I got it as a present, but how you can get it on your own? ;)

Yep that's true what ,memetchi <3 said. But what about Eiffel Tower? What item is it? I haven't get it as a donation gift and I haven't bought it at the shop. How to get that item? I got it as a present, but how you can get it on your own? ;)
I'm not sure , but I have it too , it is not a common item , I Dont see many people have it in their room :unsure: I will try to find the item and how u can get it :wacko:

Does anyone here know, how much you have to donate to get Eiffel Tower? I often see that many low level people have it too so it can't be so high value stuff. :angry:

Nope. The eiffel tower is from playing the claw game and getting a perfect score.

That's how my friend and I got 3 c:

Latest posts

Back