THERES A DEVILGOTCHI OUT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

The Devilgotchi was released in 1998 in Japan Only it was released with the Tama Ocean US dates

The Devil sells for $90 to $160 I have even seen one sell for $245

They are quite rare but not as rare as the US Ocean the JP Ocean is very common please don't mix them up lol

Anyway the Devilgotchi is quite old but still worth alot not very fun to play it's more of a collection item.

HEY I JUST ANTED TO SAY THANX FOR EVERY ONE REPLYING TO THIS

TAMZIN XXXX

I disagree with you about them not being fun. I adore my DevilGotchis. They are very cute and sooo naughty! :unsure:

There are two different characters you can start out with DevilZukitchi or this chubbier one. I forgot his name. They come up at random when you start it. Sometimes it refuses to play the game just to be naughty. Actually, while you're playing the game, he just falls asleep during the game.

It's very charming. The sounds are really cool too. B)

(The sounds on the Mothra are also really cool. B) )

And, yes, they do go for a lot of money. They are very collectable and hard to find. So are the SantaGotchis. They typically sell for the same prices as the Devil.

I have had one for awhile but didn't like it in end I gave my brother it and I went back to my cute little ocean. I love fish and Aquariums and cute things so I am sticking with my Ocean and my V2

Also getting another V2 on Friday looking forward to it =D

i heard on mimitchi.com that deviltchis are on angelgotchis but u have to take terrible care! is this true?
[SIZE=21pt] :( whats all this yibber yabber?i think you have to take terrible care fr your deviltchi.chi..chi..and for the angelgotchi, the most awsomest coolest adorablest, funnest, greatest , stupendous, exellent, wonderful, finest, fantasticist care and a whole wack ofawsome cool adorable, fun, great , stupendous, exellent, wonderful, fine, fantastic love for it! [/SIZE] :(

i heard on mimitchi.com that deviltchis are on angelgotchis but u have to take terrible care! is this true?
Debirutchi makes a cameo appearance on the angelgotchi as a secret character, but this thread is about the actual devilgotchi tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back