There's this emptiness in my life (Plz. read)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
When I'm at my mom's house, I'm always just like...bored and feel empty. My mom doesn't let me go on Tamatalk or AIM and my friends kinda avoid texting/calling me and I know I have plenty of stuff to do but I just feel kinda alone because I have nobody to talk to. It may sound like I'm complaining, but if ou felt like me, you'd understand.

I'm sorry. :D Why won't your mom let you get on TT or AIM, though?

How do you get along with your mom? If you two don't have a bad relationship, you could try to spend some time with her or do something fun with her. Maybe she's preventing you from going on AIM and TamaTalk because she wants your company. I don't know, it was just a suggestion.

Yeah, I don't exactly have the best relationship with her. She's not there a lot of the time, and sometimes I have to take care of my 3 y.o. half-sister because my alcoholic stepdad is too lazy to. She doesn't want me to be with my dad (whom she was never married to and says is a "bad example", which techically makes me an accident considering they met in a bar one night and split up before I was two y.o.) even though half the time she drops me off at my grandparents (who are probably better role models than either of my parents, although I don't really like them because they're really uptight and athiest) just so I won't see my dad. But that's beside the point.

Which techically makes me an accident considering they met in a bar one night and split up before I was two y.o.
Thanks.

My parents met through my dad's sister and split up before I was about 2.

I just feel so fantastic now.

Anyway, get to know her. If you don't feel safe around your 'Alchoholic step-dad' tell someone. Call kids help line or something. There's not much a bunch of kids online can do for you.

Oh he's not abusive or anything, he just sits on the computer/TV and sleeps and yells at my mom whenever she's home. And she says my dad is a bad example.

You can always read a good book, or actually do something with your Mum. Its not like texting and TT should be your life, you know. :huh:

What I'm saying is that when my mom's not there (which is a lot) I DO just sit there and read a book, and I feel like I should be socializing or something. I just feel like I don't have a life.

Don't say you don't have a life!

No matter what they might say, your parents love you very much and they wouldn't want you to feel like that. I would have a talk to your mum, go to the park, go to a movie, do something together. Something that you will both enjoy.

Your whole life shouldn't revolve around texting and the computer. Get out there and do something fun with your mum :D

-Puma

Look, you do have a life.

It's not as bad as you think. You have everything you need, right? Food, water... At least he doesn't abuse you.

Why don't you just be honest with your mum, tell you want her around more?

Look, you do have a life.
It's not as bad as you think. You have everything you need, right? Food, water... At least he doesn't abuse you.

Why don't you just be honest with your mum, tell you want her around more?
I agree.

At least you have a mom around, tell her you wanna do something with her, and tell her how you feel. If she loves you, she would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back