They grow up so fast!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 sounds about right. My Masktchi is 10 now and hasn't evolved yet. It should happen very soon. Discipline meter is full and it has been sick already. So you probably still have a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think adults evolve into special adults around 10-12. If you've been giving the right adult the right amount of care then you'll get it. You'll know if it'll evolve if it falls sick at age 8-9. If you cure it quick enough, you should get your special adult within 3 days.

My masktchi died :( I don't even think its metres were empty. It did get sick once as an adult, but I thought it was a sign that I wasn't going to get the secret character. I never realised the secret evolution occurred so late. It laid an egg before it went, but I didn't manage to get a picture of it.

Did you cure it in time? Because if not, evolution may be prevented.

Guess I messed it up, too. It's 13 now and still no evolution. Oh well..

Last edited by a moderator:
HNI_0018.jpg

I got the twins!!! :D

@ Iamtamagotchi: I got the twins too, on (at? English prepositions... :angry: ) my pink Angelgotchi. They're 10 today.

KuriDebitchi is adorable! Fits perfectly with the cute pink shell! :wub:

I love your Morino, Carol_Tama!

I raised the twins on my Angel, they are 23 now and incredibly needy :eek: . I turned the sound off, because they beep every five minutes. But they are still very, very cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back