They should have vibration on tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayusanz

Reaction score
It would be cool if there is vibration on tamagotchi..sometimes i can't hear the beep sound cause it's too soft...and would be co0l if it can be switched to silent mode...only vibration when we having class or meeting. Teachers won't notice~haha

yeah that would be the best i think we will get into less trouble with vibration

You shouldn't take them to school anyway. But vibration would be reall good,'specialy for babies. They only beep for certain things.

My skool lets us bring them but that would be cool!

My teacher has a Tamagotchi and she says it's smarter than us. It hurts my feelings.

Yeah, they should have a Tamagotchi cellphone too. So it can like... start beeping when you're talking to someone you don't like and you can be like "Uh... sorry my tamagotchi is telling me to get off... bye!" :rolleyes:

and make it rechargeble.LOl
Charging a tamagotchi would be a GREAT idea!

So instead of having a hard time (well, it's not that easy to find),

just get a charger! And make it like the SP gameboys cuz there is a car that can charge SPs! But the only problem with color screens and stuff is the cost... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back