They won't have a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi101123

Reaction score
Sorry I posted twice in a row. I'm having a few problems these days. ;) :p

I have a V4.5 and V4, and they're both adults, 4years old, and on the friend list, they're partners! But, I keep connecting and connecting, but they still won't have a baby! ( It's been a while...) Am I rushing them? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No you are not rushing them it took two days for my bro's and mine to mate

they were v4 and v4.5 :D :D :D :D :D :D :huh: ;) :p :lol:

Actually, I think it took about 4 days or so. I did pause them when I went to school, though... and some time after that. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
that happened 2 my v3 and 4. they connectd afta days of connecting xD

normally you have to keep connecting untill they have full love hearts, then the next day connect them again and they should have a baby.

make sure they are both adults aswell.

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*

Sorry I posted twice in a row. I'm having a few problems these days. ;) :D I have a V4.5 and V4, and they're both adults, 4years old, and on the friend list, they're partners! But, I keep connecting and connecting, but they still won't have a baby! ( It's been a while...) Am I rushing them? :blink:
I believe your Tamagotchi has to be 2 days old with its partner to mate. Don't worry they will mate eventually.

~ChibiMuffins

no your tama does not have to be 5 to marry it has to be 3 and up and it does not have to be partners because mine and my freinds mated at good friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back