They Won't Mate!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiona

Reaction score
one of my v3s, Brian, and another one of my v3s,Zeta, are both adults. they have four hearts for each other but won't mate. i tryed love potion and they still won't mate. they turned adults today. what do i do?? plez reply!

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Are they 4 years old? They have to be 4 years old to mate.

one of my v3s, Brian, and another one of my v3s,Zeta, are both adults. they have four hearts for each other but won't mate. i tryed love potion and they still won't mate. they turned adults today. what do i do?? plez reply!
I have a v3 and V2, they were partners, but they didn't mate. Then the MatchMaker came to my 7 year-old V3 Furawatchi. ( :furawatchi: ) I mated with a Pipotchi that the MatchMaker suggested. So just wait for the matchmaker.

Make sure there at least at age 5. That's when my tamagotchi mate. Keep on connecting and make sure that one of them is a boy and the other is a girl. Try to make them both take the honey (love potion).

Last edited by a moderator:
hey xiona nice to see you and congrats on becoming adults. but they have to have 5 hearts i read that off a website and they have to be at least 5. CHOW!

They need to be at least 24 hours into the adult stage to mate. Just wait until they are, connect them some more, and they should mate.

GotchiGirl96

They have to be 7 or older,but before they're old.Also,the guy has to go to the girl's house to mate.

make sure that its not 4 faces make sure its hearts and the love potion you have got to do several times ^_^

hey xiona nice to see you and congrats on becoming adults. but they have to have 5 hearts i read that off a website and they have to be at least 5. CHOW!
You can't even fit 5 hearts on the screen.

can someone plez close this topic? i figured out the problem yesterday. they mated. i just had to wait until they were five. thanx a bundle for ur help. but i have two other questions. when do the parents leave and when does the matchmaker come? help. also, when does the matchmaker come for a v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back