thief

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has the thief ever visited u?

• Yes 100p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes 200p

• yes 300p

• yes 400p

• yes 500p

• Yes more than 500p

• Whats a thief

• no never

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he has and i HATE HIM!!!!! I was saving up from playing jumprope FOREVER because mine was just a baby and i finally had the points!!! B) Then all of a sudden mail!! :p Is it the king, is it the king?Huh? Who is that. Then this ugly tama thing came and stole :) ;) 900 points! ;) :D I wonder why bandai did that....

I get the thief alot, and he normally steals around 600p from me. Also, my fortune cookies normally have only 1 star with the money bag, so maybe that is the cause of all this 'point taking' for me lol. :)

Yes I have had the robber before. He usually takes around 100-500 points from me. I guess BanDai did it to make the V4 more intereseting and exciting.

*GG96*

Yes :huh: *Sighs* that robber is very annoy. The highest he ever stole from me was 500 points. and the lowest was 100 points. This sometimes discourage me from opening the mail.

Locky458

the thief visits me lots of time he is sooo annyoing. the biggest amount he stole from me was 800 gp ;)

Omg Yes! I hate him SO much! I like to save up my points for something expensive and plane tickets and stuff and he took 1500gp!!!! o_O :D ;) :wub: :D I was so angry!!!!! :-(

*AG11*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back