Things I dislike about Music Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the button thing is NOT the buttons i put my v5 buttons into my music star then it acted the same and my v5 was still perfect so its the chip in the tamagotchis

i like my music star, and i think the games are ok, but there are too few of them! it's hard to get money on them but that just makes it more exiting! well i know i am kinda positive about all tams, but try get used to always push a bit harder on the buttons, it works! :D

i dont have a music star my friend did she didnt get it or like it i dont like v.5 and up i like the version 4's and 4.5

's so much funner and cuter characters

Well, I think that the games are fun, compared to the games on previous models.

Although I do agree, it would be better if they could connect with more than just V5s. And yeah, the buttons can be quite unresponsive sometimes! <_<

I love the music star, i never had any trouble with the buttons, although it seems they are different from other versions' buttons. I find the games relatively fun, not as great as v4 games though. I've never run out of money, just feed the tamagotchi baby food through toddler age and by then you should have some money to buy food, once your tama reaches adulthood it will earn a good bit of money, and you'll never run out again.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by the music star, because it was waaay better than v5s which i didn't like as much. i have two, and they're fun when you're in the mood, but if you want to get good families it's a lot of work to raise familly bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back