Things In Anime That Annoy The Heck Outta You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.-America edits out blood and curse words so little 6 1/2 year olds can watch 13+ anime
Oh, yeah, because swearing is so polite and blood itn't gross. Believe it or not, some older people don't like all the blood and swear words! *gasp* imagine that!

OK, I'm getting into one of my arguing-flame war moods so I should stop typing now.

Why am I still typing? I'm typing about stoping typing! I can't stop typing, because I'm typing about how I can't stop typing! Gah!

Sorry, that was spammy and hyper. I just had sugar water, plus I always try to make jokes that aren't funny. Well, tootles!

Yeah that "Friendship saves the day" thing irritates me also, I mean like five girls are battling against about 700 warriors then when the girls link arms or whatever then a big light comes and the warriors all die I mean WTF?

And the wierd hair colours are annoying too, unless the anime people dyed their hair of course, like my anime character has black hair with purple in it but the purple's DYED!!!

And you know, the girls always look so PERFECT!!! Glossy hair, skinny body and BIG EYES (Although the big eyes are kinda cute)

Too much lovey-dovey stuff, like I've hardly seen any anime cartoons without romance. Seriously.

The youknowwhats are too big, like Sakura's quite pretty and stuff (apart from the pink hair *shudders*) but jeez have you seen how big her things are! Not to mention the anime kids.

Big bums on the girls-enough said.

All the clothes are so reaveling on the girls, like little mini skirts and tops that show loads of cleavage like BRATZ! Well, not all of them but quite alot of them.

Dead predictive-Yeah like on pokemon the evil blue haired guy's like "we're gonna win this" and then you know their going to loose as soon as they say their going to win then they're all "HOW COULD I LOOSE?!?" And duh, because some writer decided you do. Not ALL animes like that.

Weird, spikey or long hair on guys-Yeah sometimes the spikey can be cool but usually it just looks freakish and need I explain about the long hair?

And one more, anime people ALWAYS have powers. Can't they do a sort of realistic anime thing?

Yeah I love anime and stuff but those are the things that annoy me about it

Yeah that "Friendship saves the day" thing irritates me also, I mean like five girls are battling against about 700 warriors then when the girls link arms or whatever then a big light comes and the warriors all die I mean WTF?
LOL, that really made me laugh for some reason. The big light thing cracked me up. xD But it's soooo true, that always happens in animes o_O

Hahaha. I agree. xD

Like seriously.

Here is two stranded helpess people fighting millions of monsters and randomly the turn to eachother, look into the others eyes, nod, and hold hands. Then WOOSH! Some magical lightning comes crashing into the monsters and they are DEAD. The two people are holding hands and are flying up in the air, spinning slowly. Then they crash to the ground, breathing deeply as if they did SO much.

I dont watch anime, but I do watch it sometimes when I'm at my friends house. Anime annoys me. <.<

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY! A thread were I can rant! If the Anime Peta swarms me, Ill laugh.

NARUTO (...)

OK, were in HECK did "BELIEVE IT!!!!!" Come from!? Believe what!? I hear it enough at school! Ever since I watched the show, whenever I hear "Believe it" I get peeved!

And also, SASUKE! Friggen MARY-SUE NOW! He killed Orochimaru! He is currently at the point of killing Itachi in the manga! His Sharingan can do ANYTHING. His power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! Even Itachi ain't that powerful and he's in the Akatsuki!

Sasuke fangirls: I dont get it, why is HE popular with the ladies?

To Inuyasha:

IT NEVAR ENDS!

Naraku NEVAR DIES!

The SAME plot in every fight! Naraku's incarnations!

All the flippin COOL characters die in the same 10 chapters from were they are introduced if they are evil!

Inuyasha's sword is HUGE!

Kagome is a nagging Mary-Sue who can't admit her feelings.

Shippo is the Loli.

Now, POKEMON *Cracks knuckles*

~ This aims to the 4Kids version >> ~ (This is what Im saying through Ash)

1. OMG! ME AND PIKACHU WILL NEVER GROW OLD! PIKACHU WILL NEVAR EVOLVE! ILL GET MISTY PREGGO! (Ash)

2. I DEFEAT EVERY ENEMY!

3. Like Inuyasha, MY PLOT NEVAR ENDS!!!!!!!

4. Americans screwed me up!

5. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

6. TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YuGiOh!

1. The power of FRIENDSHIP!

2. Joey looks like L on Death Note but with Yellow hair >>

3. Uhm, The names are worse in english!

4. The Manga PWNS the Anime

5. OMG! NOT THE SHADOW REALM!

6. All the cards are making innocent kids spend money they could use to feed themselves! (My brother owns a load >> Ebay)

And the Anime fallin thing scares me.

I hate...

American name changin:

Eg. Tokyo Mew Mew's Ichigo to Zoey. I hate that so much.

Crappy anime:

There might be an awsum manga out but the anime changes so much and leaves out important parts. Also bad voice choices such as making men sound like grammas. Also when they make females sound like males/males sound like females.

Demons:

Demons, half demons that crap bugs me. (eg inuyasha)

I hate how when all the japanese is translated into english everythings just boring, the story half changes, they change all the jokes so that they arn't funny at all and the song at the start is just...really....bad.

I love anime but the flashbacks are wat tick me off >_<

i mean come on they flashback to something that happend, wat? 10 secs ago (a big eg. of this is NARUTO!)

YuGiOh!

1. The power of FRIENDSHIP!

2. Joey looks like L on Death Note but with Yellow hair >>

3. Uhm, WTF? The names are worse in english!

4. The Manga PWNS the Anime

5. OMG! NOT THE SHADOW REALM!

6. All the cards are making innocent kids spend money they could use to feed themselves! (My brother owns a Buttload >> Ebay)

And the Anime fallin thing scares me.
True.

YuGiOh! is one of my favorite Animes, But it is annoying, especially with all that "ZOMG FRIENDSHIP!" stuff.

Most annoying YGO Character? Definantly Tea. (or Anzu, in the japanese Anime)

And Like, Come on. Why does Yugi/Yami have to win every single duel. The Anime would have likely been so much better if Zorc defeated Atem.

The heart of the Cards. o__o.

And No one Permanently Stays in the Shadow Realm.

I mean, maybe for a few minutes, then BAM. The Power of friendship and all that sets them free. *barf*

And Pokemon, ....Don't get me started on Pokemon

The Old episodes were okay, (like, the old days, with like charmander and all the old old pokemon, the first 1-150)

But now its just ridiculous.

The Thing that Annoys me the most though is

[SIZE=14pt]Why does Good always prevail over evil in Anime these Days? >__>[/SIZE]

I hope that one day, There will be a decent enough anime where Evil Prevails over good.

I KNOW!! You finally understand me!! xD

I mean, COMEON!! Pokemon changed the voice actors and now its all bad! (not that it wasnt before)

And don't get me started on the theme songs! It's way better in Japanese, and then they MESSED IT UP!!!. (e.g: Sonic X, They RUINED IT! But I like the voice actors)

And the endings turn from 3 minutes to 30 seconds with on credits and a picture!!

AND IS WITH THE WHOLE BLOODY FRIENDSHIP THING!!! "Let's hold hands, the power in our hearts with show the way to our awesume power of togetherness!!" >>>.<<< You expect me to believe that?

4KIDS JUST RUIN IT ALL DON'T THEY?? Sonic X, Mew Mew Power, Sailor Moon, etc. etc.

Script changes: (This is just an example)

Japanese:

Sonic: Tails! Destroy it now! You have to do it to save the world!

Tails: *is crying* I can't!! That tree has my only love's soul in it... I CANT!! *on his knees*

Cosmo's soul: Please Tails, You gotta do it... It's the only way my soul shall be free...

Tails: *crying* Goodbye, Cosmo....

English:

Sonic: Tails you have to destroy it!

Tails: OKAY!

.....What was that? 4KIDS want to change the script so that he can murder her. Okay, BAD EXAMPLE!!! >>.<< You get the idea.

~SG~

another thing dat annoys me is that all the girls are skinny, with beautiful long hair and the sweetest voice >_< thats not the real world

LOL, that really made me laugh for some reason. The big light thing cracked me up. xD But it's soooo true, that always happens in animes o_O
whoa I never knew that would make some one laugh XD

Yeah pokemons gone all...grrr, it used to be all cute pokemon playing around and stuff now it's all BATTLE BATTLE AND MORE BATTLE with all these "cool" pokemon like Luchirio (sp) and stuff. My sis is obsessed with Luchirio, I think he's plain STUPID! (No offence, it's perfectly fine if you like him) I LOVE igglybuff, jigglypuff and wigglytuff though :p

Latest posts

Back