Things That Make You Go 'MMMM'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz!

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting Things That Make You Go 'MMMM' or Maximum My Chemical Romance, but on some of the reviews people are saying that they are both really bad.

Does anyone have either and are they any good?

I've heard a lot of bad things about it. I was going to buy it to, but...I dunno. I think the title already makes it bad XD

Life on the Murder Scene is good enough so...you're not gonna get anything better than that.

I've heard great things on the book though. THe My Chem biography thing...

You could always pick through iTunes on the album, see if theres anything you like. If the majority is what you like, you could get it, or if you only like a few songs you could just buy an iTunes gift card for cheaper and buy the ones you like. xD I bought an album where it didn't look great either...eyah, I liked one song and it was a twenty dollar album.

I've heard a lot of bad things about it. I was going to buy it to, but...I dunno. I think the title already makes it bad XDLife on the Murder Scene is good enough so...you're not gonna get anything better than that.

I've heard great things on the book though. THe My Chem biography thing...
=]

LOTMS pwns.

Latest posts

Back