things you did as a child that got you in trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol here's some that makes me crack up now.

I was 5 or somewhere around there, and I had these little horse magnets that I played with(they were a flat magnet with a horse sticker on it). So, one day in the morning (around 6-8 AM ) I was watching tv while messing around with a horse magnet. It accidentally went under the TV and I tried to get it, but I ended up knocking over the TV next to the bowl of cereal I was eating, making a mess and breaking the TV AND a DVD player because the milk splashed all over it. xD

-

I was with my brother in his room, (I was about 6) and we saw a spider in the corner. I tried to smash it, but it crawled inside of some sort of crack in the wall, so he sprayed hairspray that was flamable in the hole, and lit it on fire (I found the lighter on the floor and gave it to him because my parents werent home) and the spider burned and died. I'm glad we didn't burn down the house lol.

-

This one actually makes me sad, but back when I was around 6 or 7, I kept on hitting my grandma's cat with a cat toy :`(

-

I was 8 or 9, and I made a smoothie...with cereal, milk, bread, orange juice, chocolate, water, glitter and some other stuff

-

In 1st grade, I snuck a calculator into math class xD

-

Also, in 1st to 3rd grade( i had to change schools in 3rd grade) , at lunch my best friend and I always made something called yummy soup. We got yogurt, and added a little bit of everything we were having for lunch in it. I even tasted it once! It was bitter. And we had a song for it. It went "Yummy soup, yummy soup! Yummy yummy soup, if you eat some you will want to eat some more!"

-

In 1st grade (this was my "bad kid" year, where you're always bad) I had to stay in for recess, and I said that I let my friend borrow my favorite eraser, and she was outside, and I went outside to get it, but I didn't come back in xD

-

I used to bring bags of grapes, and the bag of sugar into my "art room" which was basically one of those huge walk-in closets that no one used with crayons and paper and coloring books on the floor, and I dipped the grapes in sugar and ate them. I spilled the sugar all over the place and I got in trouble.

-

When I was 6 I tried cooking eggs..... in the toaster. Yup, I got in BIG trouble xD

-

When we were 5 or 6 my cousin and I went to someones birthday party (forgot who) and there was this boy there our age, and we kept on hitting him with a hula hoop and we called him poo poo head.

-

I was 6 and I drew on the doors with sharpie marker....

-

My brother and I said bad words....at a chair, because I stubbed my toe... I was 6 xD

-

I probably have more, but these are the only ones I have off of the top of my head, oh, and I can't forget the time when I tried to cook ramen noodles in the microwave, but I forgot to add water to it, and i put it in there for 10 minutes, and I put it in a non-microwaveable bowl so when I opened it, the bowl melted and the ramen was all....weird looking and very, very hot xD

LOL^ at Space Unicorn

Well I remenber tons of stuff, and yet I'm 8.

One time, I said GET THE **** OUT OF MY ******* ROOM...to my dad...I was in trouble.

Once I cut off all my hair, and I was in Big trouble. Most of it grew back.

Once I threw a knife at my brother...It only hit his jacket.

Once I ate clay.

Once I was punching my broher computer..and I set it on fire.

One time I Vomited on my brother/

I'm pretty sure you dun wanna hear the other stuff.

Oh my.... I cut my hair off, I spilt red nail varnish all over my Mum's friends new cream carpet.... There are loads of things like this. EVERY kid does something wrong to get them in trouble.

You can't go through childhood without doing something wrong because thats how we learn.

Well my brother and I(we were both about 7) were throwing stuffed animals down the laundry chute in the bathroom, then we would go to the basement and grab them from the laundry pile, and then run back upstairs and throw them down again. So, there was this huge Hello Kitty stuffed animal, and I threw it down the chute, but it wouldn't go down because it was too big. I decided t give it a push, and it slid down the chute. But when I went downstairs, it wasn't there, and we realized it must've been stuck in the laundry chute. I didn't really know how to get it out, so my brother and I just stopped throwing them down the chute, went to our rooms, and pretended nothing happened. Later that evening, my dad threw some clothes down the chute, and said they never came down and he thought something was stuck in the chute. We were really worried and thought we were going to be in so much trouble, and the Hello Kitty and my dad's clothes would never get out of the laundry chute. The next day, I was so guilty, I confessed to my mom. She went upstairs, grabbed a tennis ball, and chucked it down the chute. Then we went to the basement, and the tennis ball pushed the hello kitty stuffed animal, and my dad's clothes down. My mom just gave me a warning, and told me never to do something like that again. :ichigotchi:

I went to a sleep over with one of my friends to these girls that used to bully everyone. While they were asleep me and my friend drew mustaches, beards, glasses, bushy eyebrows e.t.c. on their faces then let them sleep like it till morning. We'd both gotten up earlier than them so we'd wake one up at a time to then take out to the front garden to play catch so other people could see them. We took out the last girl when the guy she has a crush on walked past her house and saw her like it. My friend and i both burst out laughing when we saw his face. She had no idea why he looked at her that way and why we were laughing until she went to the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror. He hasn't spoken to her since.

I got angry at a kid who was hitting me on the head when I was 5 or 6, so I bit him really hard. He started bleeding.

Well...I made a few mistakes...

• I left the Wii on till it broke, and we had to get a new one
  • Last year I used to go to a science club thing, and we got some weird green powder, which I kept on one of my shelves in a little box. One day I was trying to sneak on my computer at night, which was next to the shelf. The computer is stored at night in between my bed and the shelf. There is a chime thing hanging from the shelf, and I hit it and panicked because it made a loud noise. Then I leaned my arm on the shelf, which tilted and spilt everything. One of the things that spilt was the green powder...right over my computer keyboard. Thank goodness I use an external screen and keyboard, the keys are totally broken.
  • I went through a phase of colouring everything in, and I coloured my camera and CD player in. The camera lens got jammed (although it works OK now) and the CD player is a bit faulty too.
  • I dropped my camera on the floor and bent the sticking out bit that retracts when you turn it off. Luckily that is now fixed too.
  • I trod on my dad's computer, but it didn't break.
  • I dropped my dad's iPad, but that didn't break either.
  • I was annoying some kids at a soft play place because I was really bored and 10 is too old for soft play places. They had a thing where there were blasts of air that held up small plastic balls. Some kids were trying to put the balls on the jets of air, and I kept knocking them off.
  • I annoy lots of little kids who are pestering me. It's only fair, they're annoying me, why not annoy them back?

And more...I've never done anything too bad though.

I was the kid that bit everyone when I was little. If someone ticked me off, I'd grab their arm and bite as hard as I could.

I also sneaked my cell phone to bed once (this was last year), and my dad threatened to deactivate it.

I still get in trouble for expressing myself (acting like the loud, obnoxious, crazy weirdo that I really am). My parents say that it's not me. I guess they've been around the fake me for a bit too long. ^FT^

I sometimes would go into the kitchen and sneak some chocolate chips from the pantry. I still do it on rare occasion.

I almost forgot to mention the time I hit my brother square on the top of his head when I was 7 or 8. I was really angry at him that day, so I smacked him. Hard. All I can remember is being sent to bed right then (it was 7:00 PM) and not being allowed to have dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back