Things you hate that everyone else likes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pie

sushi

frosting

modern day Disney

football

Glee

i would say Twilight, but no one really likes it anymore XD

Red hair.

I did it, and it seems like everyone's dying their hair red.

Nothing against it if it looks cool but far out lol go blue for once (Y).

Most fashion statements.
to me it seems like fashion statements don't exist anymore. all the 'popular' girls at my school just wear sweats/ pajama pants and t-shirts that say Hollister or Abercrombie on them, and uggs, and that's pretty much it. I think it looks ugly and lazy.....

^ YES MA'AM. 83

Those 'brand name' clothes annoy me sometimes. I mean some of the shirts look really cool. You know, cool designs and such. But when everywhere you turn you see "HOLLISTER" or "ABERCROMBIE" it starts to get old. :I

I hate songs like TiK ToK.

In fact, anything to do with drink, drugs and sex just annoys me.

ITS NOT COOL TO DRINK AND GET FINGERED BY A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD WHEN YOUR TWELVE.

Yes, I do know someone who does/has done the above.

Sorry if it's inappropriate for this forum/website. -.-'

I so wish this topic was "What do you like what everyone hates?" You all hate what I love! <3 xD I just found out it exsists. O: xD

Harry Potter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tans, Twilight, Souja Boy, The Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus, texting, mispelling words on purpose, Enerby Drinks (tastes like crap) and I can go on and on......

cheesee! (i only know one person that hates cheese and thats my bff's older bro) it makes me gag!

Miley Cyrus (shes okay i guess)

Snow (i only like it for the use of a snowday)

cussing and gangster talk! (the guy that hates cheese also does this. grrrrr.!)

school!

bad grades (lol) :p

club penguin (okay i guess)

Oh, I cannot stand receiving less than a B on report cards. It drives me insane.
do most people love getting C and below on their report card? xD But i know what you mean, getting bad grades is, like, my nightmare. i got a D on a test recently and i almost cried in class. so far i haven't screwed up that badly in any particular class to drastically lower my report card grade, but we'll have to see for this marking period. XP

Whoops. I meant receiving less than an A on a report card. xD I probably wanted to write I hate getting Bs or lower, but stuck a less in there. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back