Things you own too many of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have way too much Hello Kitty crap (shirts, drawings, pens, plushies, ect.)Bead necklaces.

Notebooks and drawing utensils.
Omg. I have tons of Hello Kitty stuffies everywhere! And my bed set is all Hello Kitty. <33

hm... stuffed animals, posters, t-shirts... maybe other stuff... like Polly Pockets! Omg, you know those dolls! I have over 30 of them and over 100 clothing items for them. I got a new one every week or something when I was little and I still have them ;) '

Chapstick!!

I know it sounds weird but I have like thousands of Chapsticks. Every time I go to the store, I have to buy a new one<33 ;)

Omg. I have tons of Hello Kitty stuffies everywhere! And my bed set is all Hello Kitty. <33
*Steals*

I own too many hk stuff too. x3

-HK Figurine keychain

-HK Stickers [All ova my Spanish Binder. Holy Tree. <3]

-HK PEN... xD

-Hello Kitty Bathtowel.. <_<

-Hello kitty shirts.

My friend tried making me jealous when she told me she has Hello Kitty socks, but it didn't impress me. xD

LITTLESTPETSHOP.

me and my sis are crazy collectors for them XD we're getting another rare koala (that one will be mine, because my sis has one and I collected the stickers for one for me XD)

:D

Instruments and CD's.

I have instruments that I don't even know how to play...

You can never have too much music!~<33

I own WAY too many band tee's. :33

Last edited by a moderator:
Ksenia has a billzillion balls!
Oh yesh...[but if you had a gross mind like I do, you'd take that the word 'ball' the wrong way Dx]

I have 17 bouncy balls, 2 puffy balls, 3 basketballs, 4 footballs, 40 balloons [Yesh, they're still balls], 80 marbles, 2 volleyballs, 1 netball, 7 beach balls, 6 juggling balls and 2 miscellaneous ball objects...

And thats ALOT of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back