Things you think are overused in movies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>...Missbehave...<

Reaction score
So, this is the same as my topic on Stuff We Read.

So same as books, directors are milking the money cows for all they're worth. But they've ran out original ideas, so they recycle other ideas.

The kid who has new friends until they get a very clever dog

It's been used again and again and again since "Lassy" (sp?). It's basically a kid (mostly a young-ish boy) moves to a new place and they don't fit in much, then they take in a stray dog and the dog turns out to be very clever. But the parents don't want the dog to stay, so they want to take it to the pound but the boy stops them by saying something about family or that they love the dog. Then the dog saves the day some how and everyone loves the dog and the boy.

Comedy romances that aren't freakin' funny

Ok, some of them are funny. But most of them are just un-origanal with perfect girls and trousers falling down constanty, and loads of immature toilet humour and swearing.

So what do you think?

The "Oh no one likes me" kind of kid, then they win a contest and everyone and the bully likes them

It's so over used. and their all titled like "Suzy's Last Chance" and "Bob's Wonderful Week". I don't care if your being bullied and you win a contest. A Bully won't like you for that. They go from "Your such a loser" to "OMG you won a contest can I be ur friend?????" It's unrealistic.

Sexist movies

If it's like, supposed to be sexist and it's for jokes, it's alright. But when it's like "Oh you can't like cooking because your a boy" or "You can't join the baseball team, your a girl" Then they get in at the end and they win the championship game at the last second because of her/him, everyon e rejoices and loves the picked on kid.

What about the one with the attractive girl who thinks she is a total klutz and has no idea that she's beautiful and the best looking guy in the school who chooses her over all the other girls he could have... and after ups and downs and break ups and misunderstandings they live happily ever after and have kids... :blink:

What about the one with the attractive girl who thinks she is a total klutz and has no idea that she's beautiful and the best looking guy in the school who chooses her over all the other girls he could have... and after ups and downs and break ups and misunderstandings they live happily ever after and have kids... :D
Wow, how could I forget that &gt;.&lt;

Back