Think Your Tamagotchi is Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
runescape do u go on runescape?My Webpage
I know you're new but please try to stay on the topic and not go off topic to say/ask people other things about something totally different.

And i've had ugly tamagotchis too. I never got a costume though...I reset them! :angry: I know it's not nice but it's what I do if I don't like my tamagotchi(like the ninja i keep getting! :unsure: :furawatchi: ).

mine isnt an adult yet and yu should b proud of it not ashamed

;) ;) ;) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wub: :lol:

how do you put a costume on it?

i think mine is really ugly

it looks like a burglarer w/ glasses

weird huh?

so how do yu put it on?

:blink: :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Hi well i have had this tamgotchi 8 times and i am happy but now i getting bored of it i think its because i am giving it to much of the one type of meal and snack

thanks if you can help please help

thanx

princess pink

also i love club penguin

Last edited by a moderator:
my V4 is so cute and weird becuse he looks like a girl and wears makeup and skirts this is what it looks like :blink: !!!

Message From Ovel;K: Princess_pinkyou should play alot of games and fill its traning and if this dosent work give ore by helthey snacks Ok!!! :blink: :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Would if I don't like what the costume looks like, or my Tamagotchi???? :wub: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: ^_^ :( :( :( :(

Geez people...I was just trying to help!You people take some things the wrong way! :furawatchi:
come on! people! ;)

be nice!!! Don't have anything good to say then don't say it at all! ok? :p :hitodetchi:

she was only trying to help!! i do that still, u have to use costume for sumthing right?

so at least say some compliments and take it easy!

hope everyone understands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back