Thinking of getting my hair cut!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had really long hair it was pass my but, and i had it cut up to my to my neck. i look cuter but it feels wierd not haveing long hair.................

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say go for it 83

My mum tried to cut my hair last night...It's now lopsided and just above my shoulders. xD

you should get it cut... it's good to get a new hairstyle once in a while.

My hair is alittle below my ears in the front and the back is a little longer.

Then I have few stands of long hair.

It all depends on face shape. What is flattering on her may not be flattering on you.
I completely agree.

My friend and I got the same haircut about a week or two ago, and I'll have to say, I think it looks more flattering on me. I mean no offense, but her facial shape and hairlength make the cut rather. . . repulsive on her.

Anyway. Steeeph, I love your hair so much D: I don't know whether you should cut it or not. I love it now, but I know what you look like and I think the haircut would look so cute on you. I think maybe you should keep your current color but also get it cut o3o

You have such beautiful hair.

Did you get it cut?

One of my friends has hair like you described. She is gorgeous ;)

If you are going to miss your old, long hair, then take a picture of it and then hang it up in your room :) Longer hair does make it harder to comb out ;)

I completely agree.
My friend and I got the same haircut about a week or two ago, and I'll have to say, I think it looks more flattering on me. I mean no offense, but her facial shape and hairlength make the cut rather. . . repulsive on her.

Anyway. Steeeph, I love your hair so much D: I don't know whether you should cut it or not. I love it now, but I know what you look like and I think the haircut would look so cute on you. I think maybe you should keep your current color but also get it cut o3o

You have such beautiful hair.
Yeah... I need to see a pic of YOU to judge :p

I am thinking of getting my hair cut! Not just any normal cut, though. 

My hair is down past my shoulders, and is completly straight and not shaped. I had it shaped, but it grew so...

Anyways, my friend, Ashley, got her hair cut last night. Today she showed me here hair; and it looked goregeous!

The length is down to the bottom of the neck, is curved around the side, and at the back it's shaped and layered.

It'll be an expensive cut, but I really want to do it (as well as dying my hair brown).

What do you guys think?

Of course, it's hard to judge without seeing my hair..perhaps I'll get you guys a picture of my hair tomorrow.
Hmmm my hairs shaped and dark brown. The woman who did it was all proud of the scissors so my hair went all wavy underneath so it sort of bobs out. Well hopefully yours turned out all right.

Hmmm my hairs shaped and dark brown. The woman who did it was all proud of the scissors so my hair went all wavy underneath so it sort of bobs out. Well hopefully yours turned out all right.
What?

I know zilch about hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back