this aint a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteagotchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
in the birds, in the trees, in YOUR socks XD
I am sure that MOST of our tamas have experienced the "heart attack" y'know when you hear duh duh duh duh duh duuh and your tama floats away??? "this is called a "tama heart attack" and I have experienced this b4 with my green camo v2 :) it can be prevented when you press reset while ur tama is floating away YOU MUST BE QUICK!!!!!! and hit download and he/she is back to normal ;)

this frequently happens with over weight tams and sick/mistreated ones

hope i solved this mystery :lol:

:p cuteagotchi :blink:

I am sure that MOST of our tamas have experienced the "heart attack" y'know when you hear duh duh duh duh duh duuh and your tama floats away??? "this is called a "tama heart attack" and I have experienced this b4 with my green camo v2 :p it can be prevented when you press reset while ur tama is floating away YOU MUST BE QUICK!!!!!! and hit download and he/she is back to normal :D
That's the stupidest thing to say!!! :wacko: That doesn't mean they have a heart-attack, that means that they die!!!!! :p :)

Wow, thanks so much! That happened to me before and I was really upset! But this works!

:D 0o-Tamagotchi-Crazy-o0 :furawatchi:

That's the stupidest thing to say!!! :blink: That doesn't mean they have a heart-attack, that means that they die!!!!! :D :huh:
tyscomics is right that they just die but it was a little rude...=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back