This Bites..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMMYLVT

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Tonight i got my very first Entama! I Was SO happy.. untill about an hour later when i looked on piaxalmood, the entama i got was based on a show in Japan called You Knock On A Jumiping Door < 0_o and its not a regular tama, its people! i wanted the regular kind :-(. Now i can't return the thing and i can't find a regular entama anywhere :nazotchi: Now i can't even get a Uratama, my mom says im spending to much on tamagotchis:(

If wherever you got it claimed that it was real, and it was fake, you can return it and get your money back! That is false advertising. Put a warning up in Tamagotchi Warnings.

I feel sorry for you! It is irritating when you don't get what you expect. I don't know much about Entamas... Maybe ask TamaMum?

StarTama :D

I don't know much about Entamas... Maybe ask TamaMum?StarTama :D
Heh... thanx for the recommendation ... but I don't know much about Entamas either (I don't own one.. :D )

Make sure you check out the Entama & e-tamago forum - there is a lot of information about Entamas in there - you will also see posts from others who have Entamas - there are several guides and members on TamaTalk who have Entamas .. (binary, Mothra, Roar The Tiger are just three examples.. :D )

The ones that are people are Hanerutchis...

Entamas are normal kinds.

That's all I can help with, I dont have an entama either. :D

The ones that are people are Hanerutchis...

Entamas are normal kinds.

That's all I can help with, I dont have an entama either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back