This Boy keeps harrasing me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
There is this Boy at my school called Jake and I had a Argument with him and a fight and he keeps asking me out and he keeps begging and its getting on my nerves >< Ive told him no But he wont listen and He even Kneeled in Dog Poo as a desperate attempt for me to go out with him >< Ive even had to get a new MSN accoutn cos he keeps bugging me :(

Aimme

Well someone will die for that possition i.e me lol x but just go to him and say look Im not intrsted x

There is this Boy at my school called Jake and I had a Argument with him and a fight and he keeps asking me out and he keeps begging and its getting on my nerves >
Aimme
At this point he's just being annoying. At this point I would talk to an adult about this. Tell them you have insisted several times for him to leave you alone, and that you weren't interested. If he continues tell him "You know, I have already reported this to school officials as well my parents. Unless you wanna be charged with harassment and assault, as well a restraining order, I suggest you go away and leave me alone."

Once you hit 12 years old you can be charged. Saying that though should probably get through. If not, report it to adults. You could consider it a type of sexual harassment since he's bothering you about going out with him. Just make sure though to go through with reporting him to teachers and such to get your point across to the adults that you NEED this to stop.

At this point he's just being annoying. At this point I would talk to an adult about this. Tell them you have insisted several times for him to leave you alone, and that you weren't interested. If he continues tell him "You know, I have already reported this to school officials as well my parents. Unless you wanna be charged with harassment and assault, as well a restraining order, I suggest you go away and leave me alone."
Once you hit 12 years old you can be charged. Saying that though should probably get through. If not, report it to adults. You could consider it a type of sexual harassment since he's bothering you about going out with him. Just make sure though to go through with reporting him to teachers and such to get your point across to the adults that you NEED this to stop.
I have told the school and they said they would speak to him.

I am over 12, Im 13 but he is 12 and a half :(

I am getting really irritated with it though, he makes me feel sick Dx

I have told the school and they said they would speak to him.I am over 12, Im 13 but he is 12 and a half :(

I am getting really irritated with it though, he makes me feel sick Dx
Well that's not good at all. If the school does nothing, I would suggest getting you and your parents into speaking with a police officer. Sometimes the only way someone will get it is getting them in a lot of trouble. Harassment like this where you are really fed up or afraid for your safety should not be tolerated. I know it seems harsh to get this guy in trouble over something like this, but sounds like he won't stop until you literally have the law over his shoulder.

Well that's not good at all. If the school does nothing, I would suggest getting you and your parents into speaking with a police officer. Sometimes the only way someone will get it is getting them in a lot of trouble. Harassment like this where you are really fed up or afraid for your safety should not be tolerated. I know it seems harsh to get this guy in trouble over something like this, but sounds like he won't stop until you literally have the law over his shoulder.
Im not going that far, He is just being a moron >< He is on msn now saying "I love you" and "Plz go out with me" Its really, REALLY annoying

It is not fair for him to keep harrassing you like this.

Just keep on saying no.

He'll eventualy get the point.

And if it gets any father than that, talk to the Principal.

It is not fair of him to do that to you!

-Rachel♥

PS- I get harrassed by guys too... when I was at the Great Wolf Lodge Resort in Ohio, guys went straight up to me & asked me out... I waz like " Um, I dont even kno you...& you probb. liv in a different state thn me anyway. But we can be frends..."

They started to Beg.... and I was like.. "Um...no. Ive got a bf! I'm nott a playerr.."

It happens .. wait!one guy is staring at me now... *whack!*

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive tried everything, I had a fight with him and sprained his wrist.... He is asking me out! Its not Normal ><
Ok, wow.

You two have gotten into some big fights.

And he still wants to go out with you??!!

Ok, now we know how much he likes you. o_O

That aint normal...

Talk to the Principal stat!

This can't go on forever, right?

-Rachel♥

Ok, wow.You two have gotten into some big fights.

And he still wants to go out with you??!!

Ok, now we know how much he likes you. o_O

That aint normal...

Talk to the Principal stat!

This can't go on forever, right?

-Rachel♥
Its not just at school its at home as well >< my parents wont let me outside cos of him

He stalks me at school

Its not just at school its at home as well >< my parents wont let me outside cos of himHe stalks me at school

Aimme
Ok, so your Parents know?

Are they going to try to help you?

Cos this guy, in my view, needs help.

-Rachel

They are keeping me indoors and have written a note for me to take to school on Monday, so hopefuly he will stop ;)
That's good. :D

Hopefully, this boy will learn his lesson.

And I bet he's gonna be pretty embarrased to look back & see what he did to you... o_O

-Rachel

He wont, All my friends have told him to go away and he wont he keeps calling me and I dont know how he has got my mobile numbers now im going to have to get new SIM cards and I have you have a new MSN account. He is making me feel worse than I do Now ><

He wont, All my friends have told him to go away and he wont he keeps calling me and I dont know how he has got my mobile numbers now im going to have to get new SIM cards and I have you have a new MSN account. He is making me feel worse than I do Now ><
I can't believe himm... ;)

I don't knw how I would ever stop him.

He's just impossible! "I hate that in a guy.." tell him that.. lol! jk.

But this aint no laughing matter

-Rachel

Wow...You REALLY need to talk to someone about him..just say."LOOK...TOUCH ME AND YOU'LL SEE ONE SIDE OF ME YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE"I said that once to a guy...he backed away...lol!

Wow..*Pats you on the back* I'll be with ya all the way....He..really has problems...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back