This Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I know what your thinking, this is another "BOYYY TROUBLE !" topic, well it kind of is. [ : But I'd love you all to death if you read it and help me. [ :[/SIZE]

Ok, so there is this boy, I really, REALLY, like. Lets call him J.

So I've liked J for about, just under a year now.

In the summer we and about 3 other people would go to the park to hang out, thats when I really started to like him.

Anyway, On October 31st we had our school Halloween dance, so I wanted to ask him to dance, so on msn I'm like

Me:Can I ask you something ?

J: Ya

Me: Uhm.. well, never mind i cant.

J: oh, ok

And I was really sad, because I wanted to ask him. And then my best friend asked him to dance for me, the day of the dance, and he said ok.

While we were dancing, hes like

J: Is this what you wanted to ask me on msn?

Me: Uhm, yeah

J: Why didn't you?

Me: I don't know, I was scared

J: You don't have to be scared, you should have asked me

RAWR! I really like him, and some people think he likes me, but, unfortunately, I don't think he does.

We don't really talk, other than a wave in the hallways.

What do you think ? And what should I do ?

Sorry, this was probably very unclear.

[SIZE=7pt]^ And just a note, when I was going to ask him, I didn't because I was 1000000 % sure he'd say no.[/SIZE]

o_O thats what makes me wonder.

Gah I'm hopeless.

[SIZE=7pt]^ Ahaha Thanks.[/SIZE]

Usually I can tell if people like me, but I cant tell with him =S

Its cah-razy !

Well, any other tips would help, but for now Ill try to talk to him more :furawatchi:

It's always "this boy".

That's why it's so easy to blame things on males 8D

It sound like he does.

I really think you should go for it.

But the unwritten laws of human nature state that nobody is 100% predictable.

Which, for lack of better words, sucks.

[SIZE=7pt] ^ I might, but its just I'll die if he says no .[/SIZE]

And like after the dance, I feel kind of awkward talking to him a lot :angry:

[SIZE=7pt]^ I know, but apparently to everyone but me at my school, dancing is 'nothing'. I don't know how he feels though ?[/SIZE]

For one thing, dancing is never nothing.

He danced with you, and then he brought it up.

If he did not like you then he would have wanted to earase your dance from his memory and the minds of those who witnessed it.

But, he brought it back up.

Some people I know say that once you fall out of love with someone, it is gone. But if you have ever likes, loved, danced, kissed, even when it' over, it will always reamain with you forever.

Which brings me to the statement that even nothing is something.

^ I get what you mean. [ :

Thanks, I MIGHT go for it. I'll keep you posted! <3

Ohkay.<3

Though I may not be 100% correct about the individual himself, I know I'm right.

People tell me I'm stubborn, which I can see.

People tell me I know too much for my age.

Oh well.

But nothing is always something and something is never nothing.

And even though I may only be hallucinating, this is something.

^ Woah - insightful. x3

I really think he likes you, and I've put together a '3 Reasons why I think J Likes Kelly_Clarkson8' List:

- He danced with you. Dancing may be 'nothing' at your school but if you're still really into him it must have been something special.

- While he was dancing with you, he brought up a conversation from days ago that hadn't really meant anything. It was only about 4 lines long, and if you didn't mean anything to him he'd have forgotten pretty much instantly (guys will be guys). But he remembered, and brought it up. Obviously he'd been thinking about it recently, and thinking about you recently..

- That one quote, "You don't have to be scared, you should have asked me," was phrased in a pretty romantic way! That didn't mean nothing, that meant a lot. He was saying it would have been a 'yes' all along, and that you can be yourself around him - all in one meaningful sentence! Good luck - I hope you two go far! =3

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back