This Cant Be True?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpk

Reaction score
Right..... How Do i ecplain it..... lol here goes:

Basicaly..i have had tamagotchis before..like way b4... and i always ended up with Tarakotchi...NOW I JUST LOOKED ON THE WEBSITE and it says that this is the most unhelthiest!! this cant be true because i used to be soo hyped over them and would worry if i left it alone for more than 1 minute????? ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, make sure that it isn't overweight or hungry. I personally think Tarakotchi is cute. ^_^

Also check on it a lot, and I suggest you pause it during school. Most schools don't allow tamagotchis, and you don't want your tamagotchi confiscated. :D

I had a Tarakotchi before he was sooooooo cute
This is kinda off the topic. I personally think that Tarakotchi is healthy in a way, as he skateboards through, and gets excersise. I had a Tarakotchi, even if I left it for a minute, its hearts won't go down.

Tarakotchi looks like a duck.... i dunno how i can show you because you cant put pics in the thread :S

Well, which site was it?

And, well, just make sure your Tamas are not overweight, get excersize, etc..

I'm sure Tarakotchis are not healthy. In fact, I'm quite annoyed with whoever started Tamagotchi characters being unhealthy and healthy!! Even if it was Bandai, say, I would write to them and complain >:-(.

Lol

Best Wishes,

[[.x.. b a r k y ..x.]]

lolthanks lol and i cant remember the sites but nearly all of them say so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back