This does lead to a question.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
Ok so i was wacthing a movie and frogot my tama. Well i passed it and saw it dieing. I went to it. Now when it's dieing...well you cant do anything so while it's dieing im loooking for my reseting pen i use. I found it while it was leaving the screen. Before it left i reset it. Then the egg came. Smart me aculy had everting pland out. So i went and down load my old tama. There it was sick and alot of poop. I gave it medicen and all that and it was fine (It was a teen btw). So a cuple day went be. I has not grown. The same age for 3 days. It wired!!!Help me!

(It's a v3 btw)

When you download your tama, it goes back to the last big event in its life, which sometimes happened days ago.

However, you say it didn't get older after you downloaded it? Hmmm, did you leave it on pause a lot?

it goes back 2 last action, thats never days ago

hm, sounds a little glitchy 2 me

if it didnt age til now, try downloading it once more

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it just when you connect with another tama and evolve that counts as the last big event? <_<

ok i restarted agian...i dont know if it's gana grow..i'lll have to get back to you on that.

(the bigest event for me was ,i think, when i conntect it with a friends...but thats when iit was a chiled and it's still a teen?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back