THIS DOWNRIGHT SUCKS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Sorry, I guess Im just going to have to spill it out...

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL IS BEING TWO MONTHS DELAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOW BEING REALESED FEBRUARY 10 2008!!!!

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT, JUST GO HERE. https://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826579p1.html

IGN IS A ACCURATE SITE- SO ITS TRUE!!!

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!

Anyone else with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOO I WAS WAITING SO LONG TO GET IT AND KNOW I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER :mellow:
I KNOW! i HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE EARLY 2005 ANTICIPATING THE RELEASE! I PREORDERD BACK IN MAY WHEN i GOT WII. NOW I GOTTA WAIT LONGER.

Crap, I thought today was great when I saw Sonic in Brawl. Now it sucks.

You guys really shouldn't be so upset, lol. Be happy it's only two months.

If memory serves, they delayed Halo 3 a whole year, which is a much more demanded game.

Halo rocks! And, why are you spazzing, it's two months, not a lifetime. o.o

Aww that sucks! I want to play it bad! And so does my brother but it's only two months so not a big big deal :) !

I got over most of it, but Im stiill kinda mad.
& I think Halo is way too over rated...
Yeah, I agree.

Halo is some people's lives, I don't know how they managed a year of it being delayed.

But, anyhoo, isn't that for the Wii? If so, then I can wait. I have Game Cube Super Smash Brothers Melee, and that's pretty entertaining, so I think I can live for two more months, instead of a year.

~Alimania

No, I think Halo 3 was delayed back in 2005...two years ago. Bill gates said that it would be released at the same time as the PS3.

I don't even have a gamecube. XP but I played SSB melee at a friend's house and it was awesome. Im still huntin' down a wii so that i can get Brawl.

No, I think Halo 3 was delayed back in 2005...two years ago. Bill gates said that it would be released at the same time as the PS3.
I don't even have a gamecube. XP but I played SSB melee at a friend's house and it was awesome. Im still huntin' down a wii so that i can get Brawl.
I dont have GameCube. I have played it though. Wiis are awesome!

& I never really played Melee. It is awesome though. Im happy Sonic is in Brawl.

I know my friend will be furious..

I'm still not very good at Melee. Dx

Then again I only got a Gamecube last December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back