This happen to anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzwig

Reaction score
Ohio (round on the end and high in the middle)
So, I bought a magic lamp at the store, and I used it, but only smoke came out. After using it, I noticed the magic lamp was still in my items list! I've used the lamp a lot of times now, but it only gives out smoke, and nothing else, yet it still stays in my items.

That happened to me, too. I think since it's a magic lamp, you get to use it three times. Like it represents three wishes, or something like that. The first time I used mine, it a genie came out and gave me 300 'Gotchi points. The second and third times I used it, smoke came out. Then it disappeared from my items. ;) :) .

I've been able to use some lamps 2-4 times. I think its ramdom how many times you get to use it. They are definitely worth buying though. I have gotten up to 3000 gotchi points with it.

I GOT 7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing here but when I used it the 3rd time the genie came out and the screen turned black then there was a thunder cloud and all my tamagothi's tappy hearts were empty. :D

Yeah. Sometimes it gives only smoke, sometimes it gives you Gotchi Points and sometimes it makes a storm cloud over your Tamagotchi's head and make it lose hearts. I also believe you can get items from the lamp. Often the lamp is a waste of money, because it only gives you smoke or a cloud or whatever and then vanishes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back