this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B) Here is my riddle it tells your pesinalitylol :p :D You are on a rocket that is leaving earth ,because it's about to explode ,and there is one space left,but there are three people.A sick old lady that is going to die :eek: A friend who saved your life,and the girl of your dreams {by the way earth is going to explode in 2 secconds} :eek: :D :wacko: :huh: :D ;)
Well, I'd give the rocket to my friend so he/she could save the old lady and I'd stay on earth with the girl/boy of my dreams!

Sorry! Fluffums is kinda right.
It was a MOM firefighter. Women can be figherfighters to. I never said it was a man!
you said business man not business woman

I have one too!

The maker dosn't want it, the buyer never uses it, and the user dosn't see it, what is it?

monika: A coffin.
#1: What's your name? How do you spell it?

#2: Forward I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?
#1: tamakitty710, i-t

#2: I don't know :(

My friends played #1 on me all the time! I finally got them back for it! ;)

♪~tk710

nice riddles and riddle-solving everyone! here is one.....

I like indigo but not blue, I like onions but not turnips, I like forms but not shapes. According to the same rule, do I like tomatoes or avocados?

nice riddles and riddle-solving everyone! here is one.....

I like indigo but not blue, I like onions but not turnips, I like forms but not shapes. According to the same rule, do I like tomatoes or avocados?
Tomatoes. You like everything that starts with a preposition :)

♪~tk710

here is another one! you can get confused though!

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

Last edited by a moderator:
here is another one! you can get confused though!

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?
Ehm... A shadow?

♪~tk710

woah......... you're good...........Can you solve THIS?????

Good at math? Try this one.... 1=3

2=3

3=5

4=4

5=4

6=3

7=5

8=5

9=4

10=3

So what does

11=?

12=?

woah......... you're good...........Can you solve THIS?????

Good at math? Try this one.... 1=3

2=3

3=5

4=4

5=4

6=3

7=5

8=5

9=4

10=3

So what does

11=?

12=?
Oh! 11=6 and 12=6, all of the numbers = numbers are the number of the letters in their names! I've heard that one before :)

Okay, here's one:

A farmer was going to town with a fox, a goose and a sack of corn. When he came to a stream, he had to cross in a tiny boat, and could only take across one thing at a time. However, if he left the fox alone with the goose, the fox would eat the goose, and if he left the goose alone with the corn, the goose would eat the corn. How does he get them all safely over the stream?

This one is tricky :)

♪~tk710

ack! math!

heres one!

There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks.

There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks.

There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks

how many ducks are there?

ooh! toughie!

heres another

If you're 8 feet away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door.

How many moves will it take to reach the door?

(you would know the answer if you know what Zeno's paradox is)

i heard this one on the grim adventures of billy and mandy! Uhhhh...... what was it?

He doesn't. he only leves them there. NOT! I do not know!

Tamaman64: 4 ducks.

And you will never get there, since you are always half of the distance from the door. But, if you just mean normally, the answer is 2.

mimitchi mametchi:

The farmer would take the goose over, then take the fox over and bring the goose back with him, then put the goose and take the corn, go back and take the goose over. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back