THIS IS AMAZING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't say what flight i get my plane tickets when im on the bus and we are going to the nakimishi or is it yakumishi high school anywayz sumthin along those lines we where only told today what school we were going 2 i can't member dat well and i don't know the hotel but we are gonna be in tokyo! i can't believe this is happening to me only 4 dayz until i go u guys oh and at the hotel we don't all share one room we get a room assigned each with the friend we take it is un believeable

but how will you keep us posted?

do they have wifi?

oh yeh its japan

have a good time

$65???!???!?!!!!!! That's very cheap. in our school the entire Japanese class gets to go when they are in year 9. It costs $6000. I don't study Japanese, I study Italian. I can;t wait to go to Italy in Year 9!!

Do you live in Australia or New Zealand?

$65???!???!?!!!!!! That's very cheap. in our school the entire Japanese class gets to go when they are in year 9. It costs $6000. I don't study Japanese, I study Italian. I can;t wait to go to Italy in Year 9!!
Do you live in Australia or New Zealand?
im in australia and i am in yr7 amazing ha its great YAY ME!

that would never happen at my school. Like if you go you don't miss school and you aren't tardy for an entire quarter, all girls who did that get their name put in a hat and same with the boys. The principal picks one name from each hat. The two kids who are picked goes home with a brand new bike. At the end of the school year all the kids who havenever been late and never missed a day at school get put in one hat. ONly one name gets picked. that person goes home with a video ipod

The $65 does seem a bit unlikely, at first when I read the post I thought it said $65 plus your airfair, etc., not including. Weird...

Our high school only offered Spanish--nothing else. I took 2 years of it, people that took all 4 years of it got to go to Costa Rica or something, but I didn't want to go there anyway. I wish we had Japanese, I would've taken it in a heartbeat...

I'm considering getting that Rosetta Stone thing they show on TV about learning a language. :(

Anyway, have fun! Look for rare Tamas. ;)

at the begging of the yr u had a choice of french,spanish or japanese. japanese people get to go to japan, french people go to paris (sumtimes i think they are luckyer then me but hey) and spanish people go to sum where in spain 4 get where but

COUNTDOWN:-

3 DAYZ!

Wow!,great congrats on getting picked. :ph34r: You must be so excited to go!,well hopefully you have a nice time :) .

can't wait it is getting so close but man will it be a long trip the people and french and spanish are takin the same bus as us down to sydney but different flights but hey i don't mind long trips gives me time to think and listen to music and all that relaxin junk. can wait 3 dayz!

2 DAYZ OMG IT IS SO CLOSE any tips for travelin or what i should do coz on one day it sayz we have a free day to go around tokyo (but you can only go so far) with ur friend and i don't no what i should do then this is amazin!

I would LOVE to go to Japan! I want to live there some day!

...The only problem is that I know barely any Japanese. >_> And most of what I do know is stuff that wouldn't be very helpful... for example: Miko, nekomata, tamashii, kikyou, osuwari... (I learn most of my Japanese from anime! xD)

Anyway, I hope you have fun! Sayonara. (good bye)

OMG IM GOING TOMORROW this isn't happening OMG ITS HAPPENING tomorrow i am going to japan Omg let me say that again... ahem... tomorrow on the 4th of september i will not be able to answer any calls read any mail r e-mail or reply to my friends on tamatalk because... I WILL BE ON A PLANE GOING TO JAPAN! THIS IS UN REAL! ~i can not breath~ *wezzzzz* i promise to keep u guys posted because aparently we are allowed to use our laptops on the plane! 2 COOL! but if i don't post tomorrow its probly because im 2 busy bibi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back