THIS IS AMAZING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your trip tommorow~

You are SO lucky, my dream is to go to japan. I was supposed to go this summer, but that didn't work too well. ;_;

I hope you have a good time, don't forget to pick up some anime stuff while your there. :furawatchi:

~Z~O~R~I~A~

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys it's 7:48pm by the clock on my puter and i just boarded the plane. We should be there by um... around 12:00a,-1:00am sumthin like dat omg yay me i am so gald i was aloud to take me puter and i am so glad i have 'WIFI' yay omg I WANT ANIME!

Have fun ~!

I never went to Japan but my cousin says its amazing :D

Like Zoriia said get anime &&// manga ^^ Thats the real deal right there.

2 DAYZ OMG IT IS SO CLOSE any tips for travelin or what i should do coz on one day it sayz we have a free day to go around tokyo (but you can only go so far) with ur friend and i don't no what i should do then this is amazin!
why don't you demonstrate some of your alleged japanese skills? I have trouble believing you're going ANYWHERE out of country for $65, let alone Tokyo, Japan. I've been planning a trip to Japan for a while now, and trust me, it's not cheap.

why don't you demonstrate some of your alleged japanese skills? I have trouble believing you're going ANYWHERE out of country for $65, let alone Tokyo, Japan. I've been planning a trip to Japan for a while now, and trust me, it's not cheap.
anatno namewa nan desu ka

well answer me!

my first day in japan everyone i thought i would post on here just before i go to school... oh and for all those people who think this is fake ~HISSES 4 U~ but hey i can't help it if ur jelous!

ok then prove it and for your infomation we did have fundraising for this trip 4 like 2 yrs all stored away oh and can i see ur proof now!

ok then prove it and for your infomation we did have fundraising for this trip 4 like 2 yrs all stored away oh and can i see ur proof now!
If you had to do all this fund raising then why did you say it cost $65? And with the speaking Japanese part you could have used a trabslation website or Japanese/English dictionary so that isn't really proof.

$65 is a little suspicious. $6500 is more beliveable.

If this is a lie and you admit then it's alright, no foul. It's not right to decieve people.

If this is real, (Which personally I doubt)

If you had to do all this fund raising then why did you say it cost $65? And with the speaking Japanese part you could have used a trabslation website or Japanese/English dictionary so that isn't really proof. $65 is a little suspicious. $6500 is more beliveable.

If this is a lie and you admit then it's alright, no foul. It's not right to decieve people.

it cost $65 dollars coz that is wat was needed to make the final payment 4 our trip da and i have to be brief in a lunch break!

I'd like to hear some of your Japanese.

Say "I excelled very well in Japanese this year." in Japanese.

I'll know if you're just making it up or not. |:

i feel so happy for u but at the moment i'm ust mad cuz MY STUPID SCHOOL DOESN"T TEACH JAPANESE and the thing is THEY CAN they have books. they just need to get a teacher. personaly i think japanese is more important then french. but they think three language choices is enough.. hmph....

p.s. cooooooooooool u have to tell us all about it when your there and when you get back. have fun XD

If you had to do all this fund raising then why did you say it cost $65? And with the speaking Japanese part you could have used a trabslation website or Japanese/English dictionary so that isn't really proof. $65 is a little suspicious. $6500 is more beliveable.

Very true- the trip with my school's orchestra to Austria is about $3500 and I'm sure they have some kind of funding because I'm sure it's alot more than that without it.

OMG thats so cool! :( Japan seems so interesting, you HAVE to tell us whats it like there!

the furest i ever went was to venezula which is in south africa.
ITS NOT SOUTH AFRICA ITS SOUTH AMERICA, THEY SOUND THE SAME TOUGH :unsure:

i talked to the teacher this morning and i found out why it was so cheap. you see the students that got to go, their parents are on some commity wit da skool (sumthin like dat) and they have planned this trip for ages and mum n dad have paid heaps of money for this trip but it was sorta streched out over the years all up mum paid around $4-$6000 4 dis trip

i talked to the teacher this morning and i found out why it was so cheap. you see the students that got to go, their parents are on some commity wit da skool (sumthin like dat) and they have planned this trip for ages and mum n dad have paid heaps of money for this trip but it was sorta streched out over the years all up mum paid around $4-$6000 4 dis trip
i believe you there and that explanation in quote sounds alot more believeable but yer im glad u got to go and for wat u asked anata no namewa nan desu ka my reply watashi wa jenny626 desu

You know, it's funny.

As soon as someone mentioned the trip would cost 1000's of dollars, you bring up that it had really costed more.

I'm still waiting for you to say "I excelled very well in Japanese this year." in Japanese. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back