this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U the what's the funny thing? I had a dream about Admin and that I know him,so I ask him what's his age/name/gender is. It was soo cool in my dream! To bad it wasn't real though....
lol u dreamed about Admin? :unsure: wow um. . . thts really um. . .special lol

Lol, once I had a dream about Admin. I dreamed that they held a TamaTalk convention at their house, which was a pink mansion. Me and Tamagirl777 went together in these fancy dresses...and the Admin only left a note telling people what to do at the party. At the very end, there was a runway with a red carpet. Then people were cheering, "ADMIN! ADMIN!" Then there were bunches of flashing cameras (like when a supermodel goes down a runway,) and then I woke up. I think the Admin must do an early-morning to late afternoon job or something, because they always post in the evenings. So they probably are old enough to work, not old enough to retire.

Lol, once I had a dream about Admin. I dreamed that they held a TamaTalk convention at their house, which was a pink mansion. Me and Tamagirl777 went together in these fancy dresses...and the Admin only left a note telling people what to do at the party. At the very end, there was a runway with a red carpet. Then people were cheering, "ADMIN! ADMIN!" Then there were bunches of flashing cameras (like when a supermodel goes down a runway,) and then I woke up. I think the Admin must do an early-morning to late afternoon job or something, because they always post in the evenings. So they probably are old enough to work, not old enough to retire.
Wow! Your dream was cool!!! :hitodetchi: :D ;) BTW I also think that Admin is old enough to work.

HELLO? Adim will never give his/her gender and his/her name out online!!! No body will do that!!! It's totally dangerous!!!! Doesn't anyone listen to the news!?!?!?! :unsure: :) :)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......... :unsure: well i think that admin is a guy early to mid 40s, not to be offensive or anything, i just kinda get the guy vibe.

i don't think that he/she should have to tell, but it's a heck of a lot of fun to guess

*hopes he'll tell us if anyone is right* :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like keeping it all a mystery... :)
Let me take this chance to change the topic a little...

Do you think I am boy or girl?

How old?

:) :unsure: :)
you sound like a guy and are you 16?

come on admin i just scrolled these 15 pages to see if you replied so please tell us!!

Admin Profile According to me:

your wierd

how do u no they r called steve trong?

HELLO? Adim will never give his/her gender and his/her name out online!!! No body will do that!!! It's totally dangerous!!!! Doesn't anyone listen to the news!?!?!?! :mametchi: :lol: :ph34r:
It's ok just to tell us the first name age and gender. I think......

It's ok just to tell us the first name age and gender.  I think......
No it is not okay!! People can easily track you down to see where you live if you give out your first name age and gender!! You will know what might happens next!!!!!! :( :( :furawatchi: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back