this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offense, but was there really any point to this topic??? this is comments and rumors thsi needs to be posted in another board section....
This thread should stay in this forum for when Admin decides to answer the rumour of his/her gender and Age...

Without the Admin you wouldnt be here posting and the Admin himself left this thread here so stop being jealous and join in the guessing game!

I'm still going with the theory that admin is a robot and can litrally connect with the Tamagotchi's that's why admin feel's so strongly towards them and has a personal relationship with a Mametchi.

Admin has two children that look like this

:D Admins daughter

:wacko: Admins Son

:lol: Admins wife

What a happy family :)

this is an old topic! i remember this from a few months ago.......

this is an old topic! i remember this from a few months ago.......
Sorry about that.

It was bumped up and I couldn't resist to post in it.

(I didn't bump it up though)

Can you lock this Ryta.K2 or any other guide so it can go to the last page again? LOL!

dont take this personally but...............

guy

um 99? i hered ur um *gulp* old!

mom told me never to disrespect my elders(real old fashoned eh!)

Ever since I first joined tamatalk I've always thought of the Admin as male, age umm.... on your profile it says year 1905 but I'm not sure if thats your real age(never know people are living longer) True more females like tamagotchis then males but they are out there somewhere.
yea it did!(mi on topic post is up there!)

expiers as in not here any more? my only friends r on here!this is my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
[SIZE=21pt]i'n not sure thats what he ment i think tamatalk will still be here[/SIZE]

Admin is V Lightbourn. He was a student at St. Edward's University in Austin, TX in 1995. He's 31 years old. He's quite a computer whiz, now working for I2 Ventures. Back in 2001, he was at UT Austin, as student or staff member with interests in the use of IT in teaching history. Likes to use a Macintosh but is not averse to using Windows from time to time.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin is V Lightbourn.  He was a student at St. Edward's University in Austin, TX in 1995.  He's 31 years old.  He's quite a computer whiz, now working for I2 Ventures.  Back in 2001, he was at UT Austin, as student or staff member with interests in the use of IT in teaching history.  Likes to use a Macintosh but is not averse to using Windows from time to time. :lol:
Where did u got that idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
I play runescape 2!!!!!!! My names is Candybabe303................wats ur's???? :furawatchi:

This sounds wierd but I think

Name: Lance Honala

Job: Bandi Creator (Family Generation job)

The way I look at it is as long as the Admin is a responcable and friendly Admin that is all we need to know. If he/she is mean and well i guess mean describes it best. Then we should be wondering about the Admin. It human nature to wonder about other people we do not know. I know i wonder but I would rather go without know than rather go knowing and finding out what kinda person the Admin really is. But what I can tell the Admin is nice friendly caring and trys to be good hearted. (Sometimes you just cant be good hearted to everyone cause you give them an inch and they take a mile) But im jsut happy that I have an Admin that keeps my info safe and trys to keep this place safe in general from abusers and internet stalkers.

The way I look at it is as long as the Admin is a responcable and friendly Admin that is all we need to know. If he/she is mean and well i guess mean describes it best. Then we should be wondering about the Admin. It human nature to wonder about other people we do not know. I know i wonder but I would rather go without know than rather go knowing and finding out what kinda person the Admin really is. But what I can tell the Admin is nice friendly caring and trys to be good hearted. (Sometimes you just cant be good hearted to everyone cause you give them an inch and they take a mile) But im jsut happy that I have an Admin that keeps my info safe and trys to keep this place safe in general from abusers and internet stalkers.
I agree. Your right,but I still kinda want to know more about our Admin.

The Admin is a mystery, makes me wonder... Ah, nevermind, I'm just uh, here.

LOL! No offense taken! I get a kick out of this topic... But sorry... Don't want to spoil the fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back