This is glitchy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
OK, I have two V4 tamas and I made them oldies and married them...

Now I have two Oyajitchis! This is sooooooo weird:

a ) Whatever result I get in games: good,great,ok,excellent...etc., I get the same expression.

b ) In the game,'Shape', I used a star to make a triangle disappear, and it worked.

c ) In the game,'Dance', I missed the last beat entirely in Round 1 and I still got to Round 2.

d ) The above had never happened before until I got Oyajitchis, so don't say that mine is fake, it has a 'Bandai' on the package.

So plz explain those glitches to me!!! :nazotchi: :D :lol:

That is pretty weird I have never heard anything like it. All i can suggest is pressing the reset button and clicking download and if that doesnt work you could try resetting it but remeber if u do that u lose everything eg. money, food, friends, history.

Hope i helped

Sammy96 :angry:

i agree with sammy96

try reseting and pressing download or press reset

i never owned a v4 so i really don't know! ;) but i would just keep going. :) i want a glitch in something!

i never owned a v4 so i really don't know! ;) but i would just keep going. :) i want a glitch in something!
Glitches arent' fun when they damage your tamagotchi.

The best one you can get is that money one ;)

Well, do you remember Tarakotchi from V1?

If not, this Tamagotchi is a duck-type like Tama with long legs, and it usually used to cheat on games.

Maybe Oyajitchi is like the Tarakotchi, it just likes to cheat on games to make itself happy.

I have never actually had a Oytajitchi but i know they really like their Coffee!

Cya! :rolleyes:

Really? Tarakotchi cheats in games? I guess I must admit that Oyajitchi does look like Tarakotchi... :D :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he/she does, at least thats what the websites used to say.

This was on Tama V1 though, back in those days any Tama could be any gender.

I once had a Tarakotchi, connected with a friend, we were playing the eating game and my Tarakotchi cheated, so it won! :p

Cya! :D

Don't worry. The Oyajitchi is completely normal! It is a secret Tamagotchi character that you can only get when you breed two oldies that skips being a child and a teenager. It goes form a baby straight to an adult. So your tama is perfectly fine, but you have two secret characters!

~Rainbow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back