this is horrible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterlover123

Reaction score
cuttie1995 one of my acounts has beenHACKED how horrible this mornin i tryed to get one it and it said that there is already someone on my acount

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!MOTHRA GAVE ME A WARN FOR NO RESON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT CARE THAT IM SPAMMING BECAUSE IM LEAVING TAMATALK AND IM NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so everyone knows,this is my last post on tamatalk.i am leaving because mothra gave me a warning for not keeping my account save,and i feel that i dont deserve this warning.it is not my fault that a hacker knew my well,tured against me,and hacked my account.Mothra,I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my friends,it is because of mothra that i am leaving tamatalk and never coming back.

-Tamagirl4444

P.S. THANK YOU SPACEBOY

I warned you a few days ago when you were being rude so much. I don't know what this is about. I thought your warns were cleared out since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I think that is a bit of an over reaction! It was just a warning...not like she got banned. People if you can't keep your password a secret and not guessable then do not be surprised if your account does get used or you get warnings for not guarding it appropriately. You have to be responsible for your account. A warning is just a reminding method. The Guides would like to have you safe and happy rather than sorry!

they where not cleared out.and i was never swearing.that was my hacker.how could u warn me for doing something i didnt do.i dont know how u sleep at night.

Hmm I think that is a bit of an over reaction! It was just a warning...not like she got banned. People if you can't keep your password a secret and not guessable then do not be surprised if your account does get used or you get warnings for not guarding it appropriately. You have to be responsible for your account. A warning is just a reminding method. The Guides would like to have you safe and happy rather than sorry!
i hate u too!

Very well then. Hate me but leave the TamaGuides alone. They are doing their job... and in case we haven't already covered...public forum is not the place for this. If you have a problem PM the TamaGuide involved or Admin. Other members do not need to see these childish displays.

i hate u too!
Belsprout never said she hated anyone.

You are a hothead. That is exactly what gets you the warns.

If this group does not please you, you should give serious consideration to leaving.

Why be somewhere that makes you so unhappy?

whoah tamagirl it's okay to hate some ppl in tamatalk. But lrn to control urself! take out ur rage on a pillow. and when ur done come back to this site and say ur goodbyes or explain thm o ur own post!

look peeps,im sorry.i just have a super bad temper.its just when people get me mad,i loose control of what i say.im really sorry peeps.i do admit,i am a hot head.and roar the tiger,i didnt fake my hacking.and if u dont trust me,then i am no longer your friend.i can not have a friend who doesnt trust me.

*sigh* There seems to be only one or tweo posts to do with the actual TITLE of the topic. I'd rather we'd stick to it.

Sticking to it:

Doesn't sound too good... I log in several times on my computer and nothing happens. Weird. Different computer, different cookies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back