This is lolli911, sorry,but I have to go...forever

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
I can't stay here.

There. I've finally said it. I'm so sorry tamatalk. I love all you guys, but I have no time anymore, it's just after Hurricane Wilma, it's changed everything, including myself. My home may be destroyed, but my memories never will be. Tamagotchis seem so immature and trivial now... So, may this be the last time I see you guys and say this, but...Goodbye.

Sincerely,

lolli911 :D

oh...I am so sad to see you go...you were one of my friends over the summer... ^_^

I hope the best for your family, and good luck with the rest of your life...

I hope the best for you. :D

Don't forget that TamaTalk will always be here for you, lolli911. If you ever need help, come back.

bye...*waves to lolli911*

Last edited by a moderator:
look i don't know you but i'm crying already, why, why, why, stupid hurricane, sorry for spaming but it its true and its not fare, i'll miss you though, hope too see you on sometimes though, and i hope you regret saying tamagotchi are immature, but thats your opinion, so i guess its good-bye for ever *sob, sob, sob* *sniff* anyone got a tissue? :D

buh-bye! ^_^ i'll remember you, Always........molly01 :kuribotchi:

Thanks guys....Sorry if i offended you molly01, I was just comparing that tamagotchis seemed immature after comparing all that happened to me this month, sorry...Thanks everyone..I'll be on for maybe another hour....

[SIZE=22pt] You're leaving [/SIZE] ^_^ I haven't seen you in ages...and you were a good friend :kuribotchi: :wacko: But, if it's the hurricane, you have to do what's best...try to come back in an age.

:D tamagirl777

im so sorry! maybe you should post it in the departures so every1 will know!!

Oh lolli911 - i'm so sorry to hear that. I really enjoyed having you as a friend - I liked the chats we used to have via PM. Anyway - good luck with everything - its very sad, but as you say you still have memories, and you'll keep them forever. No hurricane can destroy those memories.

Goodbye and good luck again

georgiakate1 :huh:

Hold your head up high when the s*** hits the fan, lolli911. Don't get all weepy-like.

Aw... That is a shame... To see yu leave, You were anice friend, and well, we hope to see you fromtime yo time. Most important you still conserve lovely memories and we hope the wounds made by the Hurricane are cured as soon as possible!

:) bye, if you have to leave, you have to leave, i enjoyed talking to you on msn.

all my farewells

~Roar The Tiger~

sorry about before i didn't think of the hurricane, so there goes me and my big mouth again :) hope to see you back on when your house gets rebuilt. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back