This is odd... and a question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka_the_Mimitchi

Reaction score
I had two old v2 tamagotchi and I was really sick of it. So when I started treating horribly, (leaving it home, making it happy and full of food for a short time).. one became memetchi ;) and one became kuchipatchi :D . But I got a new v3 and I was treating it like it was my life's existence and I got Memetchi anyway. What the hey? B)

:D Asuka :D

aka the Master!

There's only one thing I can think of. You mentioned the tamas were old. Perhaps you had already been treating them good, so it didn't matter that they RECENTLY were treated horribly. As for your V3, Memetchi, is a pretty healthy character. You probably just let the hearts go empty one too many times. Congratulations on getting such healthyy characters. Keep it up! :D

Memetchi is a healthy character. But to get it, you must let both hungry and happy hearts drop a little. Sounds like that what you did. Plus memetchi is rather cute. <3 Congrdulations on getting a memetchi!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back