This is odd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi~candy

Reaction score
ok i went onto tamagotchi Europe and i logged in on v4(do you see what i did i went onto tamagotchi Europe and went on v4).i entered my code and everything and it was fine but then my tamagotchi turned out to be a maidtchi.

do you get it i loogged in on v4 and my charator would be that is it was on v4!!!

ok. I went onto tamagotchi Europe and i logged in on v4 . I entered my code and everything and it was fine but then my tamagotchi Evolved into a maidtchi.
Has this happened to anyone before?

this is more like it. If this is NOT what you mean, re- post and put a little clearer for us tamatalk members to read. also, you may be a new member. ask the admin (if you are a new member) if you can do these topics.I DO NOT mean to be mean, this is tamatalk rules.
[SIZE=14pt]can you re-say that? [/SIZE]

I don't understand.

Maybe This should be it.

Hey!

She/he is probley new-but u don't have to be a bossy boots and be the boss of her it's not nice! So just don't do that!!!!! ;)

Hey!She/he is probley new-but u don't have to be a bossy boots and be the boss of her it's not nice! So just don't do that!!!!! :mellow:
I diddent understand him/her!

Now, DO NOT exit when it logout code, or your tam will evolve and the one on screen wont.

sorry If i was being mean, I did not understand.

-kuchipatchi5 :huh: :mellow:

huh i forgive you and yes i am new.yes i am a girl.

i will re-say it

i logged on tamagotchi Europe with my tamagotchi v4.5. i clicked on (when i got on the site)v4 instead of v4.5(because there is`not a v4.5 bit yet.My charator showed up as a maidtchi because that is what it would be if it was a v4

get it now??

My tama did that too. I was going onto the european tama town one and my tama appeared to be a thingimibubby which was yellow and didn't even look like a Mametchi (my tama)?!

Who know why?

--------------------------------------

(¯`v´¯)

.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `*~*~*#

da da (sorry i copied someones.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back