THIS IS ONLY THE BIGGINING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]NOTE: NOT FULL STORY. ONLY BEGINNING. I DIDN'T WRITE THE REST YET XD[/SIZE]

I Hope I made You Proud

“But mom-“, I tried to say, But what mom says, goes. “No buts Leila. You are doing ballet like your grandmother did. It’s such a beautiful dance. I know you’ll love it. And you will make your grandmother so proud. Doesn’t it feel exciting to be doing something new?!” Too you it does…I thought quietly. I nodded, just to make her happy. “Who knows? Maybe you’ll make a new friend”, she said to me. I considered it for a minute, but I doubted it. Thinking about wearing those little fairy-princess outfits with the little sparkles and frills made me feel sick, once you take my age into consideration. I sighed, and went up into my room to get ready for school. The first day of school, actually. First day in middle school and I was not that afraid. I had this weird feeling, though, that I was about to find a lot of things out, good, bad, or both? I didn’t know, but something was going to happen. I tried not to think about it, though. I walked into my closet, wondering what to wear. I decided to wear my new pink skirt with my red shirt. Red flip flops to close it out. I put them on, and looked in the mirror. Long, brown hair down maybe 4 inches past my shoulders, tan, but average height. I grabbed my backpack, looked at it, and regretted ever agreeing to baby chicks. I sighed, and walked downstairs.

I ate a quick granola bar, and went to the door. “MA! I GOTTA GO!” She came running down the stairs, camera in hand. I groaned. “Mom, I am just going to school, not the prom”, I said with a sigh. It didn’t change anything. “Aw but sweetie, it’s your first to middle school. Your grandmother did the same. As a matter of fact, let me go see if she is awake.” She ran off next door. My grandma lives in the apartment in our house. She came back holding my grandmothers hand to help her walk. “Hi grandma”, I said. “Did you really do this to mom?” I groaned again. “Yes, I did, because one day you are going to look back on this as an experience”, she said. I posed, sticking out my tong, in front of the door. My mother put her hands to her hips, and sighed. I rolled my eyes and did that cheesy smile my mother apparently loves. She snapped the picture, and I blinked, but not in the picture, I didn’t want that to be an experience. My grandmother started to speak. “I hear your doing ballet”, she said. I decided not to sigh. “Yes. I am”, I said, unenthusiastically. I guess my grandmother caught that. “Now, don’t you think it will be fun?” she asked. I thought about what to say to that. “Sure. Maybe I am just nervous. Never done dance before”, I said. Maybe that was the truth. Maybe it wasn’t. I couldn’t tell. But nor did I care. I just wanted to get it over with. I hugged and kissed my grandma, and mom, and was out the door.

It was the evening, and I did find things out. Middle school is nothing like elementary school. Nothing. It’s like a new planet in there. And of course, my ex-best friend Amica was there to rub in my face how her dad buys her everything, and how I don’t have a dad. That was my last straw. I was about to pounce her, but I though. One: I am better then her. Two: she isn’t even worth it. I spared her. She should thank me…I though. I saved her humiliation. My friend said I would never have taken her down. She was probably right, but I can dream, can’t I? I told my mother, and she said just to ignore it. I told my friend, and this is what our conversation was on the computer.

Jesse says: Hey Leila.

Leila Says: Hi. Remember Amica?

Jesse says: Oh that really annoying girl?

Leila says: Ha, yes. I guess you could remember her that way. What should I do about her?

Jesse says: Well, if you were in the road, and a truck was coming what would you do? Avoid it. She is the truck in your life. Ha ha.

Leila says: Thanks Jess. You will always give me the weirdest advice, but, hey, it helps. Bye.

Jesse says: Bye Leila.

Jesse has signed off.

Leila has signed off.

So as you can see, she’s a bit odd with giving advice. But when you think about it, you get it. I guess I just have to avoid her.

Tonight at dinner, Mom, as I expected, started the conversation. “So… How was your first day of middle school?” she asked more excitedly then I answered. “Good. I have a few classes with Jess. And lunch together. So I am pretty happy.” I fiddled with my fork, and actually decided to eat. I wasn’t hungry, though, but I didn’t want mom to go into her ‘You can tell me anything’ lecture.

[SIZE=21pt] WHAT DO YA THINK?? ^^[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Strorms!! Thats a great story so far! It's very detailed, and I totally want to read on. Keep up the good work, and pelase post more of the story when it develops. :)

I like it... Even though it's about ballet.. xD It's looking great so far. Keep it up.

My fifth grade teacher said I had a 'gift for writing'. I just smiled and nodded, although I knew it wasn't true. XD I was the only one in my fifth grade class to get all 5's on one paper... lol

Every year, my teachers say I am advanced at writing. And if I do a little bad on something, they say "I expected you to do better. I hope next time you wont *problem here*" and it was annoying. Same with math. I do enrichment so if I didn't get something, same thing...<.<

Wow! its great! I posted my story somewhere on teh second page in stuff we read, but yours is much better ^^ I have a nice writing eacher this year, maybe I will get into a contest or something? Good luck!

Like I said earlier, (and I do not intnd on bragging..) I've been told I have 'A gift for writing'. I wanted to see what you guys thought, so I started a little something... Probably something that I won't finish, but just something for you guys to judge, at least...

Gone. Abandoned. The feelings that swept over Lynne were unspeakable. An overwhelming mixture of grief, sorrow, anger... It all washed over her as she stood, rooted to the spot, and watched the white car roll out of the drive and disappear down the road, headed to the airport. Years later, Lynne would still look back on that day, remembering her own forlorned, eight year-od face and the terrible feeling that returned with the memories... Remembering old friends, gone and finished with her long ago, the friends that had stayed with her throughout her arrival at the apartments up to the day of their departure..

Lynne sighed quietly, hands tucked in the pocket of her hoodie, staring at the sidewalk as she walked. The same sidewalk that had held her for all six years she had been living in these apartments, that had given her support when she had first learned how to ride a bike, that had seen all the many friends she had come to meet and gone through. She stopped and at the park.. It was deserted. She heaved a sigh and sat on down in an empty swing, staring at the rocks. By tomorrow, she was never to be within these surroundings again. The sudden move to Rosehill was dreadful, and taking a terrible toll on Lynne. The stress of moving, leaving a true friend behind, and transfering schools was all to mount up..

Eh, not much so far. I might go into it more, who knows. I just got tired of typing.. XD

Hah. I just made a bit of an auto biography... Except my name is not Lynne, of course..

Like I said earlier, (and I do not intnd on bragging..) I've been told I have 'A gift for writing'. I wanted to see what you guys thought, so I started a little something... Probably something that I won't finish, but just something for you guys to judge, at least...
Gone. Abandoned. The feelings that swept over Lynne were unspeakable. An overwhelming mixture of grief, sorrow, anger... It all washed over her as she stood, rooted to the spot, and watched the white car roll out of the drive and disappear down the road, headed to the airport. Years later, Lynne would still look back on that day, remembering her own forlorned, eight year-od face and the terrible feeling that returned with the memories... Remembering old friends, gone and finished with her long ago, the friends that had stayed with her throughout her arrival at the apartments up to the day of their departure..

Lynne sighed quietly, hands tucked in the pocket of her hoodie, staring at the sidewalk as she walked. The same sidewalk that had held her for all six years she had been living in these apartments, that had given her support when she had first learned how to ride a bike, that had seen all the many friends she had come to meet and gone through. She stopped and at the park.. It was deserted. She heaved a sigh and sat on down in an empty swing, staring at the rocks. By tomorrow, she was never to be within these surroundings again. The sudden move to Rosehill was dreadful, and taking a terrible toll on Lynne. The stress of moving, leaving a true friend behind, and transfering schools was all to mount up..

Eh, not much so far. I might go into it more, who knows. I just got tired of typing.. XD

Hah. I just made a bit of an auto biography... Except my name is not Lynne, of course..
Thats good! Better then mine!

Alright, I'll get writing. I will try to do some everyday.

Thats good! Better then mine!
Alright, I'll get writing. I will try to do some everyday.

I found yours much more interesting. But thanks! ^^

[SIZE=21pt]NOTE: NOT FULL STORY. ONLY BEGINNING. I DIDN'T WRITE THE REST YET XD[/SIZE]
I Hope I made You Proud

“But mom-“, I tried to say, But what mom says, goes. “No buts Leila. You are doing ballet like your grandmother did. It’s such a beautiful dance. I know you’ll love it. And you will make your grandmother so proud. Doesn’t it feel exciting to be doing something new?!” Too you it does…I thought quietly. I nodded, just to make her happy. “Who knows? Maybe you’ll make a new friend”, she said to me. I considered it for a minute, but I doubted it. Thinking about wearing those little fairy-princess outfits with the little sparkles and frills made me feel sick, once you take my age into consideration. I sighed, and went up into my room to get ready for school. The first day of school, actually. First day in middle school and I was not that afraid. I had this weird feeling, though, that I was about to find a lot of things out, good, bad, or both? I didn’t know, but something was going to happen. I tried not to think about it, though. I walked into my closet, wondering what to wear. I decided to wear my new pink skirt with my red shirt. Red flip flops to close it out. I put them on, and looked in the mirror. Long, brown hair down maybe 4 inches past my shoulders, tan, but average height. I grabbed my backpack, looked at it, and regretted ever agreeing to baby chicks. I sighed, and walked downstairs.

I ate a quick granola bar, and went to the door. “MA! I GOTTA GO!” She came running down the stairs, camera in hand. I groaned. “Mom, I am just going to school, not the prom”, I said with a sigh. It didn’t change anything. “Aw but sweetie, it’s your first to middle school. Your grandmother did the same. As a matter of fact, let me go see if she is awake.” She ran off next door. My grandma lives in the apartment in our house. She came back holding my grandmothers hand to help her walk. “Hi grandma”, I said. “Did you really do this to mom?” I groaned again. “Yes, I did, because one day you are going to look back on this as an experience”, she said. I posed, sticking out my tong, in front of the door. My mother put her hands to her hips, and sighed. I rolled my eyes and did that cheesy smile my mother apparently loves. She snapped the picture, and I blinked, but not in the picture, I didn’t want that to be an experience. My grandmother started to speak. “I hear your doing ballet”, she said. I decided not to sigh. “Yes. I am”, I said, unenthusiastically. I guess my grandmother caught that. “Now, don’t you think it will be fun?” she asked. I thought about what to say to that. “Sure. Maybe I am just nervous. Never done dance before”, I said. Maybe that was the truth. Maybe it wasn’t. I couldn’t tell. But nor did I care. I just wanted to get it over with. I hugged and kissed my grandma, and mom, and was out the door.

It was the evening, and I did find things out. Middle school is nothing like elementary school. Nothing. It’s like a new planet in there. And of course, my ex-best friend Amica was there to rub in my face how her dad buys her everything, and how I don’t have a dad. That was my last straw. I was about to pounce her, but I though. One: I am better then her. Two: she isn’t even worth it. I spared her. She should thank me…I though. I saved her humiliation. My friend said I would never have taken her down. She was probably right, but I can dream, can’t I? I told my mother, and she said just to ignore it. I told my friend, and this is what our conversation was on the computer.

Jesse says: Hey Leila.

Leila Says: Hi. Remember Amica?

Jesse says: Oh that really annoying girl?

Leila says: Ha, yes. I guess you could remember her that way. What should I do about her?

Jesse says: Well, if you were in the road, and a truck was coming what would you do? Avoid it. She is the truck in your life. Ha ha.

Leila says: Thanks Jess. You will always give me the weirdest advice, but, hey, it helps. Bye.

Jesse says: Bye Leila.

Jesse has signed off.

Leila has signed off.

So as you can see, she’s a bit odd with giving advice. But when you think about it, you get it. I guess I just have to avoid her.

Tonight at dinner, Mom, as I expected, started the conversation. “So… How was your first day of middle school?” she asked more excitedly then I answered. “Good. I have a few classes with Jess. And lunch together. So I am pretty happy.” I fiddled with my fork, and actually decided to eat. I wasn’t hungry, though, but I didn’t want mom to go into her ‘You can tell me anything’ lecture.

[SIZE=21pt] WHAT DO YA THINK?? ^^[/SIZE]
i could accualy see this in a movie!!! alot of people (including me)would watch it!

I am writing a story too. Ummmmm if you wanna see it I guess I could put it on new topic. It's not that good. Please don't blame me for the crush thing in it.

THAT WAS AWESOME I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GREAT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back