This is really dumb...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Artist

Reaction score
There hasn't been anything freaky but now there is. ED (not her real name her first and last) says that a guy in my class is gay. At first i thought it wasn't true but i saw that guy and he was with another guy and he was laughing and asking him over to his house. Now i feel that and i DO NOT feel comfortable talking to him (BTW i am a girl) He is a total jerk and everyone hates them besides that one boy he asked over. I'm scared if he likes my crush because he is friends with my crush. If he is i will die. I really don't want this to happen and now the girls are trying to kill who he asked over cuz every girl in my class has a crush on him. My best friend used to date him (shes a girl) What do i do?

People in your class assume somebody is gay just because they were with somebody of the same gender, laughing, and asking them over to their house? Interesting.

That's all I have to say.

There hasn't been anything freaky but now there is. ED (not her real name her first and last) says that a guy in my class is gay. At first i thought it wasn't true but i saw that guy and he was with another guy and he was laughing and asking him over to his house. Now i feel that and i DO NOT feel comfortable talking to him (BTW i am a girl) He is a total jerk and everyone hates them besides that one boy he asked over. I'm scared if he likes my crush because he is friends with my crush. If he is i will die. I really don't want this to happen and now the girls are trying to kill who he asked over cuz every girl in my class has a crush on him. My best friend used to date him (shes a girl) What do i do?
Your crush can be friends with whoever he likes. It's him that matters, not his friends.

And, the girls are trying to kill the guy that the dude asked over? :rolleyes: I'd report them if i were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back