this is really sad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has you tamagotchi ever died in your hands

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if your Tama is dying from neglect, you can save it. You press the reset button while the giant skull is over their head, and press download. Your tama will be as good as new! But I didn't know that and mine died... ^_^ Then my friends was about to die and she pressed random buttons(She was really freaking out) and found that out. I was mad at her cause she couldn't save mine cause she didn't know you could save them.

oh......well, that's nice to know that you can save them. To be able to give them one more chance.

Aw! I'm so sorry! Thats sad! Mine have died b4 right in my hands! They die alot! And I take good care of them! o_O

ive managed to make it to gen 2 first time gen1 was a mimitchi 6

gen 2 (right now)mametchi 4

none of my tamas ever died :D

Nope, and if it did I wouldn't really be upset, unless it was like over 60 years old in PIXEL AGE.

///Locky458 ;)

When my first tama went to its home planet, i didn't mind because I didn't know much about tamas. But it doesn't upset me. They're either in a better place or back on thier home planet.

I'm just waiting for someone to say "Dag nabbit Ginjirotchi Lover, stop being so profound!"

Last edited by a moderator:
that is so sad tears sprang to my eyes i am going to sing a song for ur tama because i find it sad if u say im a bad singer that makes 2 of us ps its a rhyme soing here we go:have u ever heard of the poor tamagootchi wh o died in the girls arms poor litle tama we will make u betta poor little guys lucky he died in ur arms we will make it betta cause tamas r 4eva we will protect u from harmony so little guy do not cry cause we will be right near ur side

I like your picture emmag1123 its so cute my tamagotchi use to look like that but i reset it and now my tama is a boy:)

That reseting tip saved me! It CAN give dying tams another chance! (not that I doubted it, it was just i never tried it) I heard an weird beeping noise, and it kinda sounded familiar. I looked at all my tamagotchis, but one was paused, one was doing nothing, and my v4 that I just bought a ufo on on its 5th gen was lying on its face with the skull above it. I knew what was happening. I totally panicked, knocking over the cup with pens in it and grabbing it. I was thinking, "no, don't die, you can't die on me!!!" I jammed it into the reset button and when I downloaded it, and presto! my tama was healthy, good as knew! Except now I can't go to my job, she shakes her head.

My tam, Blue, died while he had a baby girl so they both died.

I was sad because I really wanted to get to the next gen.

Yes, I know the feeling. Well, accually. I've had two die while I was looking at them, one was at school (I think) and the other was after I got home. I had left him at home (this being before I knew of the silent mode), and (since he was a toddler) he got sick. A while after getting home, it started beeping...Hiro left. He was a version two, I think. The other tama died as an adult because I left her in my drawer on accudent. I was a terrable Tama-Mum, but I'm much better now that I'm older. :)

that's realy :) it's so sad when it dies right in you'r arms.... but im sure ur tama is in a better place now like um.....*scratches head* tamagotchi heaven..... :unsure:

i had a tamagotchi with a baby and i left it with out pausing and it died.i was sad when it happened,but i dont rlly mind when m tamagotchi dies nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back