This is really starting to freak me out.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so here's the story.
There's this girl, and she's really starting to scare me. She's goes to the Drama program I'm going too - but she's in a different age group (She's 12, I'm 15).

Okay, so the other day, I was laying down, and she picked up a metal dustpan with a really sharp edge, came up to me and held it up to my neck. Then, she followed me outside, drew a circle in the ground around my feet, and started chanting this stuff, saying she was summoning evil spirits to kill me. o.o

I saw her at the program again today, and she picked up a broom and started hitting and chasing me with it. Really hard. I told her she's going to end up in Asylum, and she started crying and shouting "No! Not that! I don't wanna go back there again! No!"

She's really starting to freak me out. I'm so scarred of her that I don't want to even go back to the Drama program. I won't even let my parents leave me at home alone because I'm so scared. What should I do?
First,what is Asylum

Second,report to the police

3rd don't try to be her friend if shes trying to kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!

~KK~

First,what is AsylumSecond,report to the police

~KK~
She's so scared of her she won't let her parents leave her at home alone- she's hardly her friend.

She is obviously insane or has some kind of mental disorder/ previous attacking history. Look at it closely: "NO! I don't want to go there again."

Last edited by a moderator:
First,what is AsylumSecond,report to the police

~KK~
I just said what Asylum was.. It's a crazy house. You where they put "crazy" people in, and etc.

Yeah, LOL Super Gotchi. :huh: I noticed that to.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, that's horrible! either she is really summoning demons and stuff, or she is trying to scare you. try telling a trusted adult, or tell the girl's parents :eek:

shes probably just tring to freak you out you should tell an adult exspecially because she help that sharp pan to your neck that assault or even attempted murder

Do some voodoo and ask the spirits of the dead to put a magical barrier around your house to ward off this anti-christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back