This is sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
Alrite, i was watching this show called monsterquest,on the history channel.

They were talking bout the soviet unions wierd cross breeding experiments.

About halfway through the episode,they were talking about this guy named Dr.White(forgot first name)

He wanted to see if he could take a cripples head and organs,and reatach them to a dead body.

Here's the sick part!

He took a live monkey,100% concious,and severed it's head from it's body,and then tried the experiment.

The experiment failed. What i can't get over is the pain that monkey must've felt//

Wats ur options on animal testing like this?

It's discusting. I can't beleive idiots like this can do such a thing.

I had to read this about five times before I realized you weren't talking about soveriegn unicorns. I should probably go to bed.

Hopefully things like this don't happen anymore. I don't see how that research would benefit anyone and the monkey should not have suffered. I feel that animal testing is wrong and that it should not be done at all.

[SIZE=7pt]Ugh, I hate it. They should just take a live human so they could feel the pain. I also hate it when people wear real fur. :/ Animals have feelings too. But there's really nothing we can do about it. We could make a petition and make millions of people sign it, but there's always gonna be one person doing it.[/SIZE]

As a clarification for everyone (and hopefully to help members keep calm), this was a History Channel programme about cross-breding experiments that were conducted in the past.
I am calm about it also, Tamamum.

Stuff in the past did happen like this. There wasn't much you could do.

@ Saku, doing the same thing to a Human is just as bad what they did to the monkey.

The people who do that kinda thing are wrong and they think that it's alright to do it because it's not another human. The only reason we think that is because we can communicate with our own species but we can't with monkeys, so some people don't really care as much and do the testing on animals so they don't have to face any problems within their own race of which they an communicate with. I mean, what if WE were born monkeys? I mean, something has to be born a monkey and then they would care! The majority of the animal kingdom must really hate us 'cuz of those creeps.

That's awful, but things like that have been done. Although it is cruel, alot of scientists mean well and now we know more about pain to the animals. I hear animal testing is made as painless as possibly, I still think it's wrong though.

[SIZE=7pt]Ugh, I hate it. They should just take a live human so they could feel the pain. I also hate it when people wear real fur. :/ Animals have feelings too. But there's really nothing we can do about it. We could make a petition and make millions of people sign it, but there's always gonna be one person doing it.[/SIZE]
You took the word out of my mouth. (Kind of.) ;D

_*Vanessa*_

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this was the History channel. I don't think that was right at all, rather disgusting. This is why I don't watch the History channel. I get rather queezy easy. Like when I saw the beheaded baby on the Twilight Zone.

But this was a animal, stuff like this happens' all the time.

I actually found that quite interesting, but they could've at least used a dead monkey so that it wouldn't suffer like that. It's really odd what people do, but at the same time it's really interesting to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back