This is soo weird.... an egg?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovertchi

Reaction score
On my tamagotchi V4.5 my tama was an adult and an egg with a star on it appeared on the screen :eek: then it hatched and there was a baby inside so I pressed a button and it went away! :( What do you think happened?? Can somebody help me so if that ever happens again I know what to do?? I lost a big chance to get a baby..... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the seasonal animation for Easter.

Yea the same dumb thing happened with on V.6 but there was a bunny so i knew what was happening

:gozarutchi: <he rocks hes my current tamagotchi lol

96% of teens don't stand up for God. Put this in your siggy if you are one of the 4% who will

On my tamagotchi V4.5 my tama was an adult and an egg with a star on it appeared on the screen :D then it hatched and there was a baby inside so I pressed a button and it went away! :rolleyes: What do you think happened?? Can somebody help me so if that ever happens again I know what to do?? I lost a big chance to get a baby..... ;)
I believe its a little animation for Easter. It might be a tiny glitch tho. I'm not sure.

yeah this also happen to my V5 there were 2 eggs with star and one bunny

but its just fine because there are some other things or moves like this

example:

the father and mother are eating together

the father and mother are kissing

the children are taking a look at the stars/sun

etc.

so its definitely fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back