THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool!! i am so gonna try that! i need to buy batters :p

That is so awesome! Thank you very much, but as someone said: It happens if you connect or not, meaning you can get them randomly throughout the day. From what I remember last year, it lasted until I pressed a button on my V4. ;)

~XX-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Aww, too cute! I wish I could see it though, but none of my five tamagotchis have batteries! =[ That's really cool though.

That's cool! I'll have to try that sometime. Yesterday I noticed my tamagotchi dancing by a tree that looked like it was singing. :) That's my tamagotchi. I don't know if it does this to all tamagotchi's or not.

Chinatsu

Achully I Dont Trust That Cool Thing Because it dose Not Work On My 9 Tamagotchis My Yong Mametchi And My Ura Yatatchi Are Partners When I Conect Them It Just Shows A Window

OK if you connect tams around xmas if they are friends then if you do presents sometimes it will show them by a xmas tree and a fire in a fire place
Oh cool. Oh man , to bad christmas is over. I could have done that . :) well, maybe next christmas. Great tip by the way.

Hey, cool! I wanna try this, but I'll have to wait a whole year before I can...darn.
Not really- You could just change the time and date on your Tamagotchi. :(

That's cool! I never knew they could do that! I'm gonna have to try it out...next Christmas.

Or...I could just change the date! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
When that happend to me on Christmas,my tama got scared and lost all its hungry points. Weird glitch or something. :( :p :D :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back