THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
this is so simple you'll be amazed!!!!!

when your tama is opening the chest and you see it turns to a baby or oldie have a pen handy and press the reset button (dont forget download) when you get back the chest will still be there (it works with mail to!!!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It works with plant, lamp, shovel, and all that. But, unfortunately, I recommend you trying it on your v1, v2, and v3.

If you do it on v4, or v4.5, you will lose your job, and school, and maybe even your age! :)

Hey, at least it works on v1, v2, and v3!

It works with plant, lamp, shovel, and all that. But, unfortunately, I recommend you trying it on your v1, v2, and v3.If you do it on v4, or v4.5, you will lose your job, and school, and maybe even your age! :wub:

Hey, at least it works on v1, v2, and v3!
Um uh v1 doesn't have any uh items so to speak...

this is so simple you'll be amazed!!!!!when your tama is opening the chest and you see it turns to a baby or oldie have a pen handy and press the reset button (dont forget download) when you get back the chest will still be there (it works with mail to!!!) :wub: ^_^ ;) :D B) :D :D :D :D
[SIZE=8pt]I've tried this, and it does work, but if you do it too many times, then your tamagotchi will age slower[/SIZE]

Thats pretty cool, but I don't like reseting my tama. Or playing tricks on the machine itself.

Yea cuz sometimes whn u do that.. it gets you back in a way you wont like. I debugged my tama (nt becuz it had a bug, just to get a kool character) once, and it got stuck on yperspeed! lost all my generations! and i was up to the 15th! So if your going to mess with it, be careul and watch you steps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back