This is the Story Of Jay Bird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaLover190

Reaction score
It was a cold night. And as Violet ;) walked up to the orphanage door, She had a guilty feeling in her heart. She placed a cardboard box containing her first born child on the doorstep. She knocked on the door and ran into the darkness.This is the story of Jay Bird. It has just begun.

Chapter 1-

Jay woke up. He was young, a mere ichigotchi. Bt as he lay there he thought of his life.

He hadn't stay at the orphanage long. He was adopted, and passed around like a parcel. And as each person unwrapped each layer, they grew more and more to dislike him. But he was now living with Jane, a Kuchipatchi who had taken him in. Not that he wasn't grateful, but he had a feeling in his gut. This was the day he was to find his mother. His true place in this world. This is the Story of Jay Bird. He is looking for his reason.

Jay left the house early with supplies and ran down the street. He knew his mother lived in GuruGuru Town. He would have to take the train. And so he did take the train. And wasn't very happy about it. An elderly Oyijatchi was sleeping across from him and looked dead. Jay was just about to poke him when the train stopped. He agreed in his head that findinghis mother was more important than poking old people. This is the story of Jay Bird. He is almost there.

Chapter 2-

Jay got off the train. and looked around. GuruGuru Town was pink and fluffy. Much tobe despised by a teenage boy. But it looked like the kind of place a furwawatchi would live so he carried on.

a few hours later..

He was hopelessly lost. He wlaked up to a gozarotchi and asked

"Excuse me, Sir, do you know where a Mrs. Hanni Bird lives, by any chance?"

Gozarotchi looked startled but then grinned and said-

"why yes I do, follow me!" His voice was dark and scary but Jay went along.

He was shoved into the back of a black bus.

He was blind-folded.

He was Kidnapped.

This is the story of Jay Bird. Is this the end?

Chapter 3

Jay's blindfold was removed. He looked around the bleak spaceship he had entered. There were tamagotchi. Starving, crying and begging. He knew where he was. He was n the borg. Tamagotchiar kidnapped, put on a spaceship and iven to large giants who call them "Toys".

He was scared and hid himself in a corner. But a frail Androtchi noticed him.

" hey sonny, want some bread?" She said offering him a mouldy loaf.

"No Thank you," He said

"Why you look just like my son," She said absent mindedly.

And without thinking, Jay said. "And you look just like my mom!"

"Jay?"

"Mom?"

This is the story of Jay Bird. He is almost there.

Chapter 4-

"Stop- Earth ! Females aged 1 to 6 off! Males aged 5 to 9 off!" Yelled a gozarotchi.

"Mom! I can't come with you!" Jay cried.

"Yes you can!" Said his mother and hid him under her cloak.

ON EARTH-

Emma looked at her newly boght tamagotchi screen.

"Oh wow! Mum look! Twins!"

;) Do I need to say anything else? :)

Back