This is weird, but....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once stayed up for 60 hours! I was on a field trip and it was getting really fun! It was to Universal Studios!

Longest I've stayed up was 6:00AM  

I was at a bday party, and we didn't go to bed at all! We played games, and we told eachother storys, and we laughed and talk the whole night. But my friend's mum got mad, and told us to go too bed. So we went to bed for about 2 hours, and we woke up again...I was so hyper that day! hehe!

-NINJA
I beat that score! Mine was 8:00am. Me and my friend had I sleepover but we though there was ghosts so we were so scared we didnt sleep until 8.

44 hour is the longest.

I don't get tired very easily.

I'm going to go for a week.

i stayed up 48 hours

i was playing with my friend to see who could stay up longer

she stayed up for 3 whole days

WE LOOKED HORIBLE

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
About, a week, I dunno. That's *grabs calculator* 168 hours 8D

I don't tire, the longest I've stayed up that wasn't for over 100 hours was,... I dunno, 7am to 9am 2 days later?

Lol, it's 6:20am here. :|

Around 3 hours. I always get to sleep, because my mum said so.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TT! BAAHAA

I just got back from a big party, it's 2:36 AM and I'm not tired.

I plan to upload pictures, take care of the crabs, stay online a bit, watch TV, and read.

Latest I stayed up, or earliest time was 7:00am (we had breakfast then). We were at a slumber party and we just talked all night, but I fell asleep at my house about 3:00pm for 2 hours.

Haha, yeah I know what ya mean! Except mine was at 6:00AMExcept I wasn't tired at all for some odd reason! :S hehe!

-NINJA
they reason why you werent tired is because your overtired ;)

i dunno i reguarly stay up till 1 am thats nothing lol

Until 6:00 a.m. It was at my birthday party, we were about to stay up all night, but one of my friends caused drama with me and started saying she was left out (when she clearly wasn't, she was laughing and joking with us.) so I started getting upset and woke my mom up who talked to my friend and told us to go to bed. >_>

Then when I was really asleep at 10:00 a.m., everyone woke up and tried to get me up but I threw pillows at them and told them they were crazy. They wanted to go swimming. 0_0

I've pulled an allnighter, but me and my friend lost the remote so we had to watch really retarded shows. I mean REALLY retarded xD

When i was little i used to stay up all nigth and sleep in the morning. M,ostly i stay up till 2:00 am because of parties and stuff.

I went to a friend's house, where two other girls were spending the night, and we all stayed up all night, without getting tired at all. Me, N and S (keeping names concealed) were laughing so, so hard at the stupidest things.. xD

Even when we tried to sleep, we all just stared up at the ceiling and looked at eachother, then cracked up laughing. It was a lot of fun.

We ended up staying up all the previous day, all that night, and all the day after, so 36 hours or more at the least. It was fun.. I slept in until noon the next day, though. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back