This is weird, but....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Days straight :)

Day One: Friends sleep over, none of us went to sleep :p

Day Two: Everyone was asleep in the house, I woke up my brother, and we just played on the Wii all night :D

I'd say about 3 in the morning. That was a sleepover.

I usually can't sleep on nights before I return to school from a long break because of the excitement, so I fall asleep around 2.

Curse you, sleeping habits. :)

uhh..... all night and the next day. i was sleeping over at my friend's house, and we stayed up all night...she came over at my house the next day, and we stayed up till three that night. i was hallucintaing........ looked like the walls were moving. lol

The longest I have stayed up is not going to sleep, for one day. I felt DEAD.

I know this is a weird topic, but I'm bored. So....When is the longest you stayed up?
Well, if you're wondering when the longest I stayed up is, I'll stop that wondering. I've stayed up until 4 am. In Pennsylvania with my cousins and in me home state, California with my bff.

In Penn, we were making origami, mostly frolbal stars (or however they're spelled.)

And in Cali, we were doing random stuff. my bff was writing her name; we were throwing paper balls at my posters; we were playing with my stuffed animals; and we were making bracelets and stuff.
Um once I slept at 12:00 then woke up at 3:00 am, but that ain't count, eh?

Ok, maybe 1:00, when I was picking my mother up!!! Not late compared to other people, though.

mametchi :D

One time I woke up at 7:00 am and stayed up till 6:25 . It was so awesome it was a sleepover (abiously)

Umm......I think the longed I have stayed up is like... 30 hours. I don't really know when... but there have been plenty of times at college where I have pulled all-nighters. Got up at like 10:00 a.m. then stayed up until 4:00 the next afternoon. That's what happens when you have papers to write :) College is a pain in the rear end!

the longest I stayed up was 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM

(shopping ;) B) B) :ichigotchi: B) )

no sleep at all i was at my besties and we just lay on the beds alking and that i felt sick in the moring and had to go home

My latest was 4:30 am. but my funnest was at a dance and we danced till 1:00 in the morning! that was at my gymnastics nationals, in which I got 3rd place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back